Sweet I Got Far Cry Today....

Oh loving RedSteel I've already beat it! But I enjoy the sword fighting!

Especially at the end when you can fight otori-san!

Is a Wii Not more powerfull than an X-Box? Not the 360, the origional. Shouldnt all of the games look better than halo?

If you're talking about graphix wise then yes but keep in mind that Microsoft will cut their own balls off in order to make money.

"Microsoft will cut their own balls off in order to make money."
That made me laugh because it is true.

But still. Nintendo should atleast make an effort. It is like they are scared of making a great looking game.

They don't need it, look at redsteel the graphics to me were fine and game play was amazazing

Yeah you definitley shouldn't have got that game. It pisses me off that ubisoft will release a piece of **** like that just to try and grab peoples money.

Shitty games like this are going to give the Wii a bad name, and make people think it is not a system for FPS's, which it very much is.

Ubisoft ****ed up.

PersianCowboy said:
Yeah you definitley shouldn't have got that game. It pisses me off that ubisoft will release a piece of **** like that just to try and grab peoples money.

Shitty games like this are going to give the Wii a bad name, and make people think it is not a system for FPS's, which it very much is.

Ubisoft ****ed up.

LMFAO! Oh that was great....

I'm 40 percent through red steel. I really enjoyed the factory level with stuff exploding around me, but I'm just getting tired of the same stuff. I'm glad I bought it cos I wanted to experience an fps on the Wii. Its just a bit boring after a while.

If you're only 30% done you haven't gotten to all the cool skills.

*HINT* After every sword fight show mercy and gain respect points it helps you gain new abilities faster.

Back