Sweet!

cake

wii.can
Dec 7, 2006
california
Hi guys, i just wanted to say, I GOT MY WII! So far its awesome... i havent got the internet up yet tho. :crazy:

Awesome!... yeah I picked mine up on release day (last friday) and I absolutely love it. I knew I would but also though 'maybe' it wouldnt live up to my expectations (there's a lot of hype!) but it did - got Wii Play and Zelda too, can't get enough but not had much time to play yet :(

Red steel was the only let down for me

Zelda tp
Wii play
both good

I didn't think much of Red Steel and Wii Sports, but Zelda is eating away at my free time. On top of that, I downloaded Mario 64 off the VC, which I'm starting to get into...

(Thinks this thred is in the wrong place)Im enjoying wii sports its dumb fun

i cant get a wii till the damn stores make everyone happy and they got enought to put on shelves and say"eh"
Enjoy the Wii my brotha from anotha motha.

I've got a Wii and its unwrapped sitting there in my front room im just so tempted to rip open the box and start playing it, but i carn't and i have to wait until xmas:mad2:

yeah, it was awesome when i got mine. this is what happened. my freinds mom knew someone at ebgames that apperantly treated her really bad, (she said they wouldent give them their money back for a broken game that was opened. which may i just say is a retarded no money back rule; but any ways. she calls this guy up at ebgames like maybe 7 months before the wii comes out, and the guy apoligises for the inconvenence and all theyre trobles, so he give my freinds mom a deal that he can hold her 4 wiis when they come out. so, around 8 months later me and my freind are playing at his house and i kept saying i couldent find a friggin wii, so his mom says that they have 4 over at ebgames and can give me one. so i rush over to my house, get my money, and tell my mom that im gonna go get one. and she was very happy that i was going able to find one. i go back to my freinds house and his mom says, "oh, they wont have any for about a week". so i was kinda mad... but i deeled with it. a week later i call my freinds mom up and she said that she sold *my* wii to one of her other freinds. so i got even madder. the next week, i finnaly get one, (although she came and dropped it by at like 9.00 pm at night). well, thats the story of how i got my wii. it was a great act of kindness from my freind.

Back