DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164

Zelda Breath of the wild looks smooth

It kind of takes a play from Dark Souls in shining light on the fact that 'any structure you see off in the distance, you can eventually explore.' I'm liking Elder Scrolls: Hyrule more and more.

I personally doubt it. I don't imagine DS3 runs very well on the Switch with it's poor processing and graphical capabilities and knowing Miyazaki, a port of the Souls series is measured in how well the newest game runs so while Demon's Souls might look okay, if DS3 doesn't look as nicely detailed as it does on PC or PS4 it probably isn't worth his time. Though I have to say, it would be in Nintendo's best interest to try and introduce it's crowd to the more extreme RPGs. By all accounts the Souls games are a pretty stark contrast to the games N normally cater to. It'd be a crap shoot if you ask me, but then again the Souls games are a runaway success with most crowds. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a port of DS1 on the Switch. I think it's become my favorite game of all time and that's saying something.

Back