Switch 'n Carry Wii Accessories

Oh I have seen that everytime I go to Target and Wal-Mart since the day the Wii launched and I think it's great but don't want to spend money on it just yet..I by the way have three of the gloves for the Wiimotes but mine are unique because instead of having the logotype of the Wii in the fron the have for the green color: the Yoshi logo with an egg for the o and the silluette of Yoshi, for the black color: the triforce and some other figures surrounding it from the Legend of Zelda, for the red color: the Mario logo with a silluette of his face..I really like those, I haven't seen anyone have those but me haha..I'll take pictures and poste them eventually.

ye please do!!! sounds great

mine = a black cover lol

meh better than nothing!

by the way, where did you get yours from?

well I guess I'll just reveal it since no one knows..I got them at Toys R' Us maybe they still have em, so go look for them, that day there was also a pink one with Peach's logo and her sillouette and there was also a dark green one from Legend of Zelda which was really cool but I didn't get it because it was inside of that set you mention above and it's a little pricey

In The US I Got The Switch 'N Carry Console Stand, SD Card, 2 Controller Gloves, And Sling Bag! They're Very Useful!

I Can Fit The Wii, Power Cords, Sensor Bar, Audio/Video Cords, 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchucks SD Card, And Both Controller Gloves In That Sling Bag!!(!) I Just Can Fit The Stand...

Its Amazing What That Bag Can Carry!

haha! i dont even think its out here in the uk yet...but when it is i might have to get it

Yellow_Wii said:
haha! i dont even think its out here in the uk yet...but when it is i might have to get it
yea cant wait till they come out in the uk:arf:

Back