Syncing issue

snapfc01

WiiChat Member
Oct 3, 2010
For the last couple weeks 3 of my 4 wii motes will not properly sync. I've made sure it's not an issue w/ batteries by switch them several times. I've also unpluged and re-pluged everything. Every once in a while it will allow the others to connect long enough to play a little then they will go out. Then when i try to re-sync them they just flash blue lights then find nothing. After playing a little today i found out that if i go to the home menu w/ my one wii mote that works all of the other ones will sync fine, however, as soon as i exit the home menu they lose the sync and can't pick it up again.

Anyone else ever have this issue? or have any ideas how to fix it? should i just plan on buying new wii motes?

thanks for any thoughts

Snap

Are you sure when you syncronize the controller, you're not using a temporary sync? (As in just pressing 1 + 2 buttons to connect the other controllers)

Yes, I'm syncing them by hitting the red button on the control/the console. After playing with it some more last night i realized it will let me sync any of my 4 wii motes first and it will work fine. However it will not allow me to sync more then one at a time. So i don't think it's an issue w/ my wii motes but an issue w/ the console.

anyone ever have something like this happen? I'm guessing i'm not the first

Try calling Nintendo 1-800-255-3700, they'll help you sync your controllers.

Back