Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Syncing issue

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by snapfc01, Oct 3, 2010.

1. snapfc01

snapfc01 WiiChat Member

For the last couple weeks 3 of my 4 wii motes will not properly sync. I've made sure it's not an issue w/ batteries by switch them several times. I've also unpluged and re-pluged everything. Every once in a while it will allow the others to connect long enough to play a little then they will go out. Then when i try to re-sync them they just flash blue lights then find nothing. After playing a little today i found out that if i go to the home menu w/ my one wii mote that works all of the other ones will sync fine, however, as soon as i exit the home menu they lose the sync and can't pick it up again.

Anyone else ever have this issue? or have any ideas how to fix it? should i just plan on buying new wii motes?

thanks for any thoughts

Snap

2. BluRayPSP

BluRayPSP TF2 Best Characters

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Are you sure when you syncronize the controller, you're not using a temporary sync? (As in just pressing 1 + 2 buttons to connect the other controllers)

3. snapfc01

snapfc01 WiiChat Member

Yes, I'm syncing them by hitting the red button on the control/the console. After playing with it some more last night i realized it will let me sync any of my 4 wii motes first and it will work fine. However it will not allow me to sync more then one at a time. So i don't think it's an issue w/ my wii motes but an issue w/ the console.

anyone ever have something like this happen? I'm guessing i'm not the first

4. BluRayPSP

BluRayPSP TF2 Best Characters

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Try calling Nintendo 1-800-255-3700, they'll help you sync your controllers.