System Files are corrupted?

infinkc

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
anyone else seen this? mine wont go away :( looks like i have to send the unit back, happened after playing wii sports, be carefull using other miis while playing that you didnt create, i think there is a save file bug.

picture of the error, when my new one comes im going to try and redo what i was doign and see if it crashes also.

Attachments

• DSC04286.JPG
    DSC04286.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,366
Greg said:
That sucks. Isnt there tech support?

yea there is, guess the problem cant be fixed unless its sent back, btw you loose all your save data, miis and vc games if this comes up.

what im thinking it was:
not sure if anyone else is willing to try this to verify, im going to try again when i get the replacement from noa.

Was playing bowling with 4 people, 3 miis that were created on the wii, and 1 that was sent to me in the mii channel.

after the game was over i went back to the main wii menu, it loads then the error pops up.

im thinking the wii has a bug in using other system created miis in the bowling game because its trying to save the score data, and since the mii wasnt created on the system it cannot access all the data.

Let me know your thoughts on this?

Hopefully not many other people will get this error.

Darkside7000 said:
Aren't Mii's save the the Wiimote though? So if it was an error saving, would the problem just be within the Wiimote?

can be saved on the system or on a formatted remote, mine were on the system

my friend used a Mii that was sent to me when bowling and it worked just fine. saved his stats and everything

Got the same eror msg when I start my Wii.... omg and I just got so far in Zelda...:cryin: any update on what to do???

call nintendo send it in for a replacement, say bye bye to your save games unless you backed it up. yes it sucks! i tried to ask them for free wii points for the trouble and they said no.

well the only part that really sucked was the Zelda TP saves. And Rayman, and Red Steel and CoD3, and...... well anyways it sucked.

i got the same message, but i didnt use any other mii's from other peoples systmes. im sendin it back. it sucks though, i had a bunch of zelda saved to and lost it all

i got the same error message.
I turned off the Wii, turned it back on and it worked.
Got it a few times and fixed it by turning off.
Hasn't come back since I've updated the Wii to 2.0

Back