System setup pics???

Gromet said:
LOL Guys thats just the tip of the iceberg...

I Actually own about 95% of all US video game systems released since Atari 2600 and a few from before that.

Odysee
Fairchild Channel F
3 Pongs
Atari 2600, 5200, 7600
ColecoVision
Intellivision
Vectrex
NES Front & Top Loading, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii
Sega Master System, Genesys (wCD&32x), Saturn, Dreamcast
RDI Halcyon (Full System)
Turbographics 16
NeoGeo
3D0
Playstation, PSOne, Playstation 2, Playstation 3
XBox, XBox360

Gromet

You may have all that, but I bet you've never experienced the pleasures of the Commodore Amiga 500, now that was a sexy machine.

lol gromet thats sweet, and i totally believe that you have a life because my friends always ***** at me because i have a wii and all that and why would i hang out with them when i have zelda and stuff, but thats pretty sweet. Resistance looks sweet! If you ever do happen to make your dream system im buyin it!

-ps1
-ps2
-wii
-N64
-SuperNintendo
-Sega Masters
-Nintendo
-Gba

Games . . . (for wii)
Zelda
Excite truck
Wii Sports
Splinter Cell
(trying to find new wii remote)

paintba||er said:
What is so bad about Gromet having all three next generation systems? I have the 360 and Wii and am gonna get a PS3 when they are available and some good games are out for them.
What are you talking about, AVAILABLE??? The PS3 is tanking, there are about 3 or 4 of them at almost every target around here... no one is buying them, but the Wii is still sold out:arf: Alright Nintendo!:cornut:

Here is my nintendo setup in the Game Room of the house... im trying to talk the wife into letting me hook everything up in the living room on the 52 hdtv.. but my
ps1,2, and xbox are in my room with my computer

100_1388.jpg

100_1387.jpg

100_1386.jpg

100_1385.jpg

100_1384.jpg

this is nowere near all my nintendo stuff just the stuff i use the most.. my addict is full of everything else

lol god i wish i was that organized... i have a few 50 gallon trash bags full of old games in the attic.. not the best way to hold there value..

looks like someone bought out a GameStop there though...lol

I have one problem my room is that small its hard to get a good picture.

In the meantime I'll describe.

I have OCD according to my mum so everythings super tidy and neat.

The 360 and Wii are in an old cloth draw thing that I modified so its al hidden away.

Toshiba 32" LCD HD TV with Toshiba SW1000 Sub
Wii and 360 connected with component and VGA cables.

PS3 when the price goes down.

Pictures when I can figure out a way to get a good picture i nthis room.

I remember back in the day extreme was having 100 games per console. To see people show off 5-10 games total is sad. Then again I've been down that road myself with some systems. I have over 176 games. 10 game systems, 3 computers and two TVs, both massive, both non high def.

My stats
PS2-18
PS1-23
PC-20
DC-6
TG16-3
Saturn-3
GC/Wii-7
GameBoy-3
N64-11
SNES-38
NES-35
Atari-9

I finally made the effort to go fetch my camera from my grand dads.

This is my very small room with a TV thats too big for it.

I like neat and tidy, can't stand the wire situation, need some more zip
ties and I'll sort the ethernet cable out.

Room Setup
picture018sr3.jpg

Wii60
picture014ln8.jpg

Draw of things
picture009px9.jpg

picture011yp6.jpg

Turtle112 Where did you get the money for all those games let alone all 3 next gen systems?:drool:

Back