T.V Crispness

Exxon Amadeus

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
I had a Nintendo Wii for christmas along with a 32"HD TV.
For some reason my games are blurry, I heard that component cables make a difference. But how much? I mean it's HD for hells sake, i bought it for the quality so i don't want to go out and buy 30 quid cables. Oh, and it's not the T.V I plugged my 360 in it and it worked like a charm.

Any Help will be much appreciated.

Ah so you are saying the cables are a must for maximum visuals on HD TV's?

If so could you link me info on the actual cables. I don't know squat about nintendo components, but hopefully i'll learn. ;)

Exxon Amadeus said:
Ah so you are saying the cables are a must for maximum visuals on HD TV's?

If so could you link me info on the actual cables. I don't know squat about nintendo components, but hopefully i'll learn. ;)

Get the component cables, they are a must for any HD TV. Color & Clarity improves quite a bit on my TV.

Would I be right in assuming the same applies to tft monitors? I have a vga converter but the picture is very blurry (I'm using the basic cable I got with the Wii)

Last edited:
I doubt your TFT monitor has component inputs like a hdtv does, DVi or vGA maybe.

In any case, the composite cables that come free with the Wii are just about the worst way you can connect it to your fancy new TV.

I'll get the component cable and see if it makes a difference. I'll post the results here.

Back