tabbed browsing and ebuddy

Smurfette

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
I didn't see this on here. I was trying to find out if I could chat with ebuddy while searching the web on my wii. I went to tabbed browing that I found on friilinks.com. Once I went to ebuddy, the tabs went away and I couldn't get a second tab. I ended up signing in to ebuddy and then I clicked on the little "i" on the bottom toolbar. It said page information on it. It gave me the long web address for being signed in to ebuddy. I wrote that on a piece of paper and went back to the tabbed browsing website. I typed that address in for tab one and it worked. I was signed in to ebuddy and I typed in another site for tab two. Did anyone else notice this?

Yeah I haven't noticed it either but great to see someone is covering new grounds with thier search. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

Thanks. It's not such a great find unless you're having problems with your computer, like me.

nice... wiiminder tabs havent been working so well on the full browser (not they did on the trial), and i was looking for another tab app

Wow! Someone gave me a rep for this post. Whoever it was, thanks. Wouldn't it be a lot easier to do this messenger thing if we had a keyboard for the wii. I can't wait. By the way Mii Wii, what do you mean by teamdsx tabs? Is that another site?

Back