Table Tennis - Champion (1500) how do you win?

Dusk86

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2010
England
I have been stuck on this player for a while, and I must have lost at least 50 times by now. No matter what tactic I employ, I seem to get smashed off the court. When I try and take the ball early and put the pressure on the player, I either have the ball go off the table because of the spin she puts on it, or I keep smashing and she seems to get everything back. If I try to slice and chop against her, I just get pinned further and further back. For those who have beaten her, how did you manage it?

Thanks

Wii Table Tennis

heres how i got on vs champion:

[video=youtube;CY-d54tcqxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-d54tcqxg[/video]

Its very difficult to beat the champion. I have managed to get upto level 1570 but still havent beating the champions. I always beat level 1470/1480 , 6-3/6-4 but i can never beat the champ.

I just beat the Champion!

Play her with lots of spin on your serve and quickly return in to the corners when she returns your serve!

Dude, I stink at the table tennis. I'm hovoring around 1,000. I can't go any higher. :sick:

Dusk86: I have the same frustrated experience. The highest point I reached is 1542. Whenever I passed 1490 or 1500 mark, I will come across a Wii player who beat me 6-2 or even 6-0 no matter how hard I tried, despite the fact that am semi-pro ping-pong player. This might be Wii design trick or flaw, just never allow you win over Wii when u reach its upper limit-level. Anybody knows a trick to beat it?

Back