Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk official thread.

brawldude

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2008
Well i really liked tales of symphonia, and i cant wait 4 this game so i made this thread. You can come here 2 talk about anything having 2 do with the game, as well as posting images and videos.

Here is info on the game and characters: 1.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia:_Knight_of_Ratatosk

2.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Irving

two trailers: 1.youtube.com/watch?v=oFhJ5avv0Ac

2.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmBpSK7038

Screenshots: pt.1youtube.com/watch?v=B66muox7sfk

pt.2youtube.com/watch?v=vCYLFBerNXw

New pics: youtube.com/watch?v=glhYep6F8to

Battle screens: youtube.com/watch?v=vG8yzM1mmAk

a cool video: youtube.com/watch?v=WNqlYYIWEMs

screens, art(click on more here): 1.gonintendo.com/?p=34694
2.gonintendo.com/?p=34620

combat details(click on link): gonintendo.com/?p=34343

preview: cubed3.com/preview/260/

So what do u guys think of Lloyd beign evil, or is he not evil at all??? Tell me what u think.

Last edited:
Oh come one, i cant be the only one here that liked the original tales of symphonia and i cant be the only who is interested in this one. Start posting people.

yeah tales of symphonia is a good game and 2 looks even better i cant wait for this game to come out as well. thing about it to me is they are rehashing some of there older charaters from the first one but i dont know exactly all the details. I know there are the two new main charaters but thats all the new chara's i seen so far hopefully they have a all new party to play with in this one as well as playing with the older characters. Now the plot looks really good i heard that loyd might be evil in this one or something of those mean but everything else in this game looks great.

I highly doubt Lloyd is evil.

Probably like FE:RD where Ike was your enemy. Was he evil? Well, I guess I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't played it.

I can't wait for this game, greatly enjoyed the first one and this looks even better.

Mjj288 said:
I highly doubt Lloyd is evil.

Probably like FE:RD where Ike was your enemy. Was he evil? Well, I guess I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't played it.

I can't wait for this game, greatly enjoyed the first one and this looks even better.

well he might not be evil, but im sure that Emil wants revenge. He and marta were the only survivors of Palmacosta, I'm sure that Emil considers Lloyd responsible so he might want revenge on him.

There's been a few more new charactars. Two cats named Tenebrae and Aqua, and a sword weilder named Richter Abend (Looks like a cross between Kratos and Zelos). I think only Richter is playable out of those three.
I can't wait for this game, I love Tales of Symphonia, so this should be good.

Krusnik said:
There's been a few more new charactars. Two cats named Tenebrae and Aqua, and a sword weilder named Richter Abend (Looks like a cross between Kratos and Zelos). I think only Richter is playable out of those three.
I can't wait for this game, I love Tales of Symphonia, so this should be good.

yeah of course is gonna be good, i just hope they release it on the US also, but they have 2 right, i mean they released the first tales of symphonia here so they just gotta bring this one here. Cause if they dont im gonna get really mad and move 2 japan lol.

brawldude said:
Oh come one, i cant be the only one here that liked the original tales of symphonia and i cant be the only who is interested in this one. Start posting people.
tales of symphonia was the best gc game I ever played im lookin forward to this one:D

Hyde14 said:
tales of symphonia was the best gc game I ever played im lookin forward to this one:D

great :thumbsup: im glad theres more people here that thinks the same.

PS: i have posted new videos, screenshoots etc... on top ↑ in my first post.

felt kinda sad finishing the 1st game cause (ok im gunna sound lika nerd) I was actually like connecting with the characters:lol:

i felt the same :lol: and in fact i am playing the game all over again but this time in hard. Since u also connected with the characters, what 2 u think of the possibility of Lloyd being evil???

brawldude said:
i felt the same :lol: and in fact i am playing the game all over again but this time in hard. Since u also connected with the characters, what 2 u think of the possibility of Lloyd being evil???
i think its a lie by the church speaking of wich how do they still exist in k.o.r I mean the whole Martel thing was blown open

Back