Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk official thread.

Hyde14 said:
i think its a lie by the church speaking of wich how do they still exist in k.o.r I mean the whole Martel thing was blown open

Well i think that Emil wants revenge cause it is believe that Lloyd was responsible 4 the burning of Palmacosta. So there could be a small chance that he could be evil.

brawldude said:
Well i think that Emil wants revenge cause it is believe that Lloyd was responsible 4 the burning of Palmacosta. So there could be a small chance that he could be evil.
still think impossible:lol: :sick:

Hey i have heard this game was a pretty amazing game for GC. I never got around to playing it much. Would i have to play the first one to understand whats up in this one?

D: I keep getting stuck in the first one...

All the same this looks pretty sweet.

TPLink said:
Hey i have heard this game was a pretty amazing game for GC. I never got around to playing it much. Would i have to play the first one to understand whats up in this one?

well u might need 2 know the first one 2 understand BETTER the second one but i dont think u need to. But i HIGHLY recommend u get the game(is not worth much) or at least rent it, it is an awesome game and u can play it while waiting 4 the second one(and brawl), trust me is worth it.

Last edited:
TPLink said:
I say if you dont wanna waste your money ...WIKIPEDIA ITTT:D:D

brigipson said:
yeah tales of symphonia is a good game and 2 looks even better i cant wait for this game to come out as well. thing about it to me is they are rehashing some of there older charaters from the first one but i dont know exactly all the details. I know there are the two new main charaters but thats all the new chara's i seen so far hopefully they have a all new party to play with in this one as well as playing with the older characters. Now the plot looks really good i heard that loyd might be evil in this one or something of those mean but everything else in this game looks great.

of course is gonna be a good game

i cant wait for this one i loved ToS (tho i still have to finish it lol) and this looks to be the shiz :>

lordrrr said:
i cant wait for this one i loved ToS (tho i still have to finish it lol) and this looks to be the shiz :>
DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!:D :D it'll blow your mind when you finish ToS the ending is amazingg:crazy:

Hyde14 said:
DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!:D :D it'll blow your mind when you finish ToS the ending is amazingg:crazy:

is not amazing, it is FREAKING AWESOME lol.

What about this game/franchise makes this "highly anticipated" announcement warrant such secrecy to begin with? I admit I have not played the previous titles in the series, but I have browsed the footage, trailers, vids and screencaps to what will hopefully be an amazing RPG finally on a current Nintendo console.

But the graphics look average, almost that of below Twilight Princess if I'm seeing correctly. Is the battle system extremely unique? The characters also appear a bit cartoony/amateur-ish for my taste, so does this game extend itself to more adult audiences? I suppose an amazing plotline/story could make up for that though. Will the music be orchestrated or MIDI? Will there be online play? I didn't think so since I read it supported up to 4 players.

I don't mean to be a downer and I want this game to be epic. But it just seemed all the hype leading up to this game was a tad disappointing; yet I'd appreciate it if someone could answer these questions and prove me otherwise.

Vanquish23 said:
What about this game/franchise makes this "highly anticipated" announcement warrant such secrecy to begin with? I admit I have not played the previous titles in the series, but I have browsed the footage, trailers, vids and screencaps to what will hopefully be an amazing RPG finally on a current Nintendo console.

But the graphics look average, almost that of below Twilight Princess if I'm seeing correctly. Is the battle system extremely unique? The characters also appear a bit cartoony/amateur-ish for my taste, so does this game extend itself to more adult audiences? I suppose an amazing plotline/story could make up for that though. Will the music be orchestrated or MIDI? Will there be online play? I didn't think so since I read it supported up to 4 players.

I don't mean to be a downer and I want this game to be epic. But it just seemed all the hype leading up to this game was a tad disappointing; yet I'd appreciate it if someone could answer these questions and prove me otherwise.

1. The battle system is awesome, unique and addicting.
2. The story on the first game was good, this one seems 2 be better. All the characters are awesome.

My suggestion:
1. look at ign, or gamespy or any other gaming site so u can read the reviews of the first game(tales of symphonia) and so u can see that it got good scores.
2. I highly recommend that u buy it(is not worth much) or at least rent the first symphonia game, it is worth it, u r gonna love it and u r gonna want this second game 2 come out soon.

Back