Tales of Symphonia

Wii Gamer

Nintendo Wii Gamer.
Dec 25, 2006
Celaton City.
The greatest game for the Nintendo Gamecube I've got it on mine Nintendo Wii. Nintendo Wii is the product of Nintendo's self. The Console is great and plays all the Nintendo Gamecube games too yay. Finaly can I buy the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Gamecube games can Aviable by me.

Tales of Symphonia is the Story about the Colette she is the Chosen oe and only she can Regerate the world of Martel. Martel is the angel of the game that angel is the Father of Colette. And with that help can Colette save and Regerate the World.

ToS is my favorite of the Tales series and just one of my favorite games in general. It also came out for PS2 if I'm not mistaken.

Oke what is your favorite Team attack I like with the is with the ending of the Cross attack with Lloyd and Kratos.

And what is your favorite Character. Mine is colette she is the chosen one and she is so nice and cutie. She is so cool with his hammer atacks and she falls always down.

I like Lloyd, I always play as him when I go to my cousins (they have it, we ritually play it and have a hell of a good time too). Definetely one of the best GC games ever. I hope they make a sequel or something.

There was a prequel too it I believe. Too bad it was only released for the PS2. Different charactars though.

Kratos owns all. He is very dominant. Especially in his white costume, so awesome. (Either called Judgement or Traitor, one of the two)
Lloyd is awesome with his one finishing/ending moving, where he uses the eternal sword...Falcons Crest i think its called.

But yeah, i would hope they make another tales game for GC/Wii. That would be pretty tight.

This game is definitely a must have for any RPG fan that owns a gamecube or a wii. The only other RPG that really stands up to it on the cube is Skies of Arcadia.

Indignation would have to be the sweetest move in the whole game. Especially when
Mitos and you cast it at the same time during the 2nd to last battle.

Blackjack said:
There was a prequel too it I believe. Too bad it was only released for the PS2. Different charactars though.

Kratos owns all. He is very dominant. Especially in his white costume, so awesome. (Either called Judgement or Traitor, one of the two)
Lloyd is awesome with his one finishing/ending moving, where he uses the eternal sword...Falcons Crest i think its called.

But yeah, i would hope they make another tales game for GC/Wii. That would be pretty tight.

There's a bunch of PS2 Tales games, but none of them are related to Symphonia. However, Symphonia itself is a prequel to Tales of Phantasia (originally a SNES game, rereleased for Playstation and GBA). You're right about Kratos though, he's definitely the best character in the game.

Napalmbrain said:
There's a bunch of PS2 Tales games, but none of them are related to Symphonia. However, Symphonia itself is a prequel to Tales of Phantasia (originally a SNES game, rereleased for Playstation and GBA). You're right about Kratos though, he's definitely the best character in the game.

yeah I new it was something like that
havn't been keeping up with the other ones
=P

Genis' Indignation Judgement is pretty sweet though. Always thought that attack was dominant.

TOS <33333
Great game, storyline was pretty good but the battle system was awesome, and i bet you dunno where i got my nickname from! ;o

I was thinking of buying the Tales of Symphonia game but I had no clue there were other "Tales of..." games. Can somebody please tell me what they are and for what system.

hogsbff said:
I was thinking of buying the Tales of Symphonia game but I had no clue there were other "Tales of..." games. Can somebody please tell me what they are and for what system.
See above.

I love this game!!! I got rid of it last summer for $$$ and I was so mad @ mad self and I found it online like 2 weeks ago and I've played it everyday!!!

the story has a huge twist during the middle! If your running too low on cash that you cant get a wii game...go to the store and pick up tales for only 20 bucks! im about 29 hours through the game and id have to say this is my favorite RPG so far! Brilliant story, graphics, and gameplay this game is a MUST BUY for anyone who has a wii or a cube!!! Did I mention its 60 to 80 hours long!!!

Back