Tales of Symphonia

I like this game as well. My favorite move was Lloyds Hi-ougi called Falcons Crest. As for this being a prequel to Phantasia, I dont know since the Rheards were first discovered in tales of Phantasia. In Tales of Symphonia they refer to Rheards as "Ancient Relics".

It's probably just another type of cameo they threw into the game just like when you fight Garr, Meredy and Farah at the Colesieum.

I've been on the hunt for this game for awhile [UK] and basicly all the game shops around here don't sell GC games anymore, but their ps2 sections are overflowing, also I checked online, amazon has it but for £45 :O is it worth it?

Flagel said:
I've been on the hunt for this game for awhile [UK] and basicly all the game shops around here don't sell GC games anymore, but their ps2 sections are overflowing, also I checked online, amazon has it but for £45 :O is it worth it?

I think so go and get it!

Kratos said:
TOS <33333
Great game, storyline was pretty good but the battle system was awesome, and i bet you dunno where i got my nickname from! ;o

I think the selling point of the game was the battle system. You didn't have to have just a level advantage to win a battle, you just had to know how to fight and use the controls.

kamn said:
I think the selling point of the game was the battle system. You didn't have to have just a level advantage to win a battle, you just had to know how to fight and use the controls.

yeah I really hope they stick with it from now on!
Because of the battle system this game is my favorite RPG and almost replaces Zelda....and I am a ****ING HUGE ZELDA FAN!
Tales...damn what would we do without you?

I'm looking forward to buy this game, it looks so great, with good grafics, the battle system seem to be cool, as to the story I don't know, but since I'm a fan of RPG games I want to play this game on my Wii.

haven't played this since it came out. It's a great game to get, along with the other tales series. If your looking for some others try out..

Tales of Phantasia (GBA/NES)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
Tales of Abyss (PS2)
Tales of Destiny (PS1/IMPORT)

^
All great games

Back