target employees really pisses me off

wongasta

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
their customer support over phone line is just incredibly horrible, even insulting. I called them about the stock and shipping information, as soon as I asked my first question, they said they can't provide any information and hang up on me. I called again and they hanged up on me again. This just pissed me off, I'm going to buy it at best buy.

I know. They aren't very helpful. I'm going to Best buy myself. Omg, I can't wait, this is going to be interesting. My first camping out experience, hopefully, i get quite lucky, and i get my system. The one i've been longing for, Woohoo!

don't get too excited. mostly its just boring lol, i did it at target for 12 hours but i got my wii!!! if u have a psp,DS, or portable dvd player or anything like that i suggest u bring it, don't worry about it being stolen, people in nintendo lines are really cool about stuff like that, and plus ur gonna get bored reeeaaal fast.

scubasteve said:
don't get too excited. mostly its just boring lol, i did it at target for 12 hours but i got my wii!!! if u have a psp,DS, or portable dvd player or anything like that i suggest u bring it, don't worry about it being stolen, people in nintendo lines are really cool about stuff like that, and plus ur gonna get bored reeeaaal fast.

haha, yeah, i know it will get boring. I'm bringing my DS and my iPod. I'll just listen to music, and play the DS. Well, Thanks for the advice.

hmm rite lol... i just WENT to target myself, and the ppl working there isnt that bad... maybe just the retards in the phone room. well thank god target, best buy, AND circuit city is next by each other. so i'll get one for sure tomorrow XD!

Back