Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom coming..

Caliko

I am Casual
Jan 17, 2008
Wii Online Code
2064-8110-4406-4869
Please forgive my short post I'm getting ready for bed and have a loaded day tomorrow. It's already late as it is...

Anyway I got word that this game is coming to the U.S. Maybe I should've kept quiet but hey, I figured you knuckleheads should know.

NOTHING IS OFFICIAL AS OF TODAY. I think Nintendo's gonna pull this rabbit out at E3.

Yup it's coming.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=82826

Notice the top right corner:
051609_201200.jpg

YEAH!

I was about to make a topic about this also. Well I'm one mother****ing happy gamer. This year and the years that are coming are going to be amazing for us gamers.

I own the game and have since its japanese realease and to be honest its not that great...... In the professional tournaments its the same 5 characters used . Karas * who is broken *, Ryu,Chun Li, Batsu and Ken The Eagle.

Some of the characters are fun to me like Yatterman. But even then its not like I can a tourney with em on my team.

And its not 100% confirmed of its US appearence. They will tease with it to see if they will meet there sales goals. They are worried that the lack of anime loving in the US will make the game a bad seller. And the fact the game is unbalanced to boot.

And ya I would love me some CvS3 lol.....

And on a complete side note if it does come to US id buy the TvC fightstick , Its my favorite of all the stick I own . It is designed and made good. Although it only works on Jap wiis you can buy the program to use as long as you dont update your firmware , Infact you can buy and play TvC on your american wii if again you dont have the new Firmware.

Last edited:
Yeah, finnaly!!

Now this open the doors for more fighting games!!

Tekken:Dark Resurection, Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, The King of Fighters XII come to Wii, come to Wii, come to Wii, come to Wii!!

Meh

I miss having real fighting game fans on this site
You could have a proper discussion with them about fighting games and not idiots trying to sound like they knpow what there talking about

Last edited:
Back