Poink

lololol
Jan 15, 2008
CT
Wii Online Code
5159-5014-1077-8762
Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom.jpg

Who else has it?

One of the few really good games out for Wii.
Sad there won't be a North American release;
I think the game would do just as well here as in Japan.
Screw licensing issues.

I heard Viewtiful Joe is in that... is it true?

Yeah, Viewtiful Joe is in it. He's one of the two midget characters (Roll being the other). I find him annoying to play against because he's so short, it's kind of hard to approach him. lmao

I do not have it

Mainly due to it being Japan only bt mostly due to it being the wrong "Capcom vs" game for me to care about
(That and a few of the characters are unknowns they should try for Shonan jump next time)

(or sod it and make up with SNK and make Capcom vs SNK 3)

Yeah, if you look at the game's cover in the first post, he's towards the top left.
He is a bit easy to spot

This reminds me

Need to play that Marvel vs Capcom 2 I got a few weeks ago
(Had it before on dreamcast but the disc became damaged)

My friend imported this game, its pretty interesting. Since I doubt there will be any scene here in the States for this game I probably won't bother to get in depth with it.

It's a shame that this game probably wont ever reach our shores. Personally I like quite a few of the Tatsunoko characters anyway, but I think if they released it here (and maybe slapped a 'Street Fighter' logo on it somewhere) then it would sell quite well due to the lack of SF4 on the Wii.

Maybe Capcom thinks it could actually harm SF4 sales, or perhaps the licensing problems are just too much to overcome. It is games like this and Fatal Frame that almost make me want to mod my Wii and import them though.

Supposidly, there are copyright or trademark problems with brining this game to the states.

It's a shame that this game probably wont ever reach our shores. Personally I like quite a few of the Tatsunoko characters anyway, but I think if they released it here (and maybe slapped a 'Street Fighter' logo on it somewhere) then it would sell quite well due to the lack of SF4 on the Wii.

Maybe Capcom thinks it could actually harm SF4 sales, or perhaps the licensing problems are just too much to overcome. It is games like this and Fatal Frame that almost make me want to mod my Wii and import them though.
Its hard to get all these anime/toon company's to cooperate
Thats one of the reasons why Jump Ultimate stars never got a release
Supposidly, there are copyright or trademark problems with brining this game to the states.
See my above response

Back