Tatsunoko vs capcom

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
Anybody thinking of getting Tatsunoku vs Capcom fow wii it's coming out january in America?

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It has been high on my most wanted list for a long time (even wanted it over Streetfighter 4) and I'd even thought of getting an import or modded Wii to play it on before, but now that it is coming in its new improved form I've no need.

Anybody thinking of getting Tatsunoku vs Capcom fow wii it's coming out january in America?
Yeah your getting a load of new things for waiting

i was thinking of getting it but now that street fighter alpha is out on VC i might get that instead for my capcom fix... um still might get it though!

check out the special bundle http://xbox.joystiq.com/tag/Mad-Catz/

Be warned
Its the SNES version of Alpha 2 has some annoying things wrong with it

[video=youtube;lVvTETFcCdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVvTETFcCdQ[/video]

The main one is it stopping so much
Just after "FIGHT!"

The funny bit is herd at the end of the intro
"STREET FIGHTER ZEALPHA 2!"
(Best version is the Saturn version that is part of the Street fighter collection for it)

You can buy a PS2 joystick and use it on a Wii via a adapter

Who ever was playing that you ,ust've had it on easy because i have that on playststion and they don't stand there like they did for you they would of been almost relentless the entire time you were fighting but like you said at least you didn't lose.

The SNES version of it is a bit easyer.

But I find the game easy anyway

it does seem a bit slow but not that bad prinny...

as for joysticks.. i was always horrible with them and much better with the dpad.

it does seem a bit slow but not that bad prinny...

as for joysticks.. i was always horrible with them and much better with the dpad.

A pause just after "FIGHT" is one of the worst times to have one
I mean its on a cart there should be no load times

Sticks do take a bit of getting used to but there great for charge characters (Guile/Bison/Balrog)

Last edited:
Back