Tatsunoko vs. Marvel anime series in the works

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
That's right, Marvel Comics has announced that they've struck a deal with Tatsunoko Productions and are now planning a cross-over anime series. Supposedly, it just felt like it should happen, the two being famous rivals of Capcom in the Vs. series. But don't celebrate just yet, as it's VERY early in development. The series is set for 2013. Let's just hope it's worth 3 years of waiting. All I can say is, try to stay alive till then, if you die off before then you wont get to witness the (hopefully) glorious cross-over.

sounds cool i may watch this
atleast marvel knows 2012 is fake :)

Last edited:
Oh god... Now I'm hoping for 2012.

Exaggerations aside, this just sounds... profound. I can't just up and say it's going to be a hideous creation like no other, but the concept just baffles me. A cross over fighting game turning into an anime... That's new to me. :lol:

Oh god... Now I'm hoping for 2012.

Exaggerations aside, this just sounds... profound. I can't just up and say it's going to be a hideous creation like no other, but the concept just baffles me. A cross over fighting game turning into an anime... That's new to me. :lol:

same. haha

I don't know, but this sounds really dumb.

Gah, your pessimisim(sp?) disgust me. :lol:

I honestly can't wait, if Marvel can go up against Capcom, and DC even, why not Tatsunoko?

To be honest, this crossover doesn't make any sense to me. Why did Marvel sign an agreement with Tatsunoko productions when Marvel crossed over with Capcom originally? It just sounds more logical to make an anime based on an existing franchise.

First we have Marvel vs. Capcom. Then Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Now Marvel vs. Tatsunoko? This anime sounds more like a crossover of crossovers. :lol:

Well I'M looking forward to it. I've always been a huge Marvel fan and I've watched a shitload of Tatsunoko anime preparing for TvC and I think the two could crossover nicely. If you get in to them you'll see they actually aren't too different.

Ok first where did u watch the Tatsunoku videos at? and second i think it is going to be awesome i love marvel and have played all the capcom vs snk and marvel and I aam working on finishing out tatsunoku. plus DC and the mortal kombat failed terribly....if they want to do crossovers like this it seems fine with me. I actaully wood expect this of them too

Ok first where did u watch the Tatsunoku videos at? and second i think it is going to be awesome i love marvel and have played all the capcom vs snk and marvel and I aam working on finishing out tatsunoku. plus DC and the mortal kombat failed terribly....if they want to do crossovers like this it seems fine with me. I actaully wood expect this of them too

i actually liked the mk vs dc...:frown5:

Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade, Karas, and some Yatterman can be found on Youtube.

All the Gatchaman episodes are on a site called dbz-zone.org. Besides that I'm still looking.

No one gives a damn about anime.

Someones grumpy. Maybe it's just that noone gives a damn about your opinion. Sorry that noone gives a damn about your opinion.

This can be good or bad. Im a SERIOUS marvel fan and I do know that lots of the heroes that they put in the spot light today SUCK compared to the lesser know marvel heroes. All in all though theres only one way to find out.

Back