Tatu

I honestly think they're talentless, and they're only popular because they act like lesbians.

Emo_Kid1001 said:
there are lesbians there going with another and DONT SAY THERE CRAP FAG

They're crap, kid.

rasp said:
They're crap, kid.
Second'd.
And I don't really think someone who listens to lesbian music should really be calling anyone a fag...

They are sooooo not lesbian, and I quote:

Much of their early success was based on what was thought of as a lesbian image portrayed by Katina and Volkova, and the controversy that surrounded it. However, in December 2003, it became apparent in their documentary, Anatomy of t.A.T.u., that their sexuality was just part of the group's image at the time, and that they were not actually lesbians. Then in 2004, the group took a hiatus after they split from their producer and Volkova had become pregnant.

Sorry to shatter those dreams (or fantasies).

miiguy said:
They are sooooo not lesbian, and I quote:

Which is why I said they "act" like lesbians. I remember years ago when their song hit MTV, everyone was flooding peer networks trying to download any and every video of them. I remember the Hit Parader doing a special on them and they said they were not lesbians and actually have been holding separate boyfriends for a while.

The beats to their songs aren't bad, but they can't sing to save their lives.

Wiired said:
Thirdededed.
Don't get me wrong, I like lesbians. Just because I'm hetrosexual doesn't mean I have to like lesbians crappy music. Hippedy hop ftw.

Fourtheded:)

Don't get me wrong, Lesbians are great, but not when singing.

They shouldnt of created that image, people got the wrong idea and didnt like them, but hey you like them you like them, its a matter of opinion.

Back