Team America: World Whatevers

kronau said:
thats cool looks intresting

There is no way you read all that in one minute.
Next time read through all the way before jumping in and making a quick post.

Sounds pretty beastly, nice find 261311.

Heard it on the news today, thought it was a lot more interesting and controversial compared to the Bhutto assassination (if you think about it and the US's capabilities now), which reminds me: her son now leads the party.

Just not your everyday article so I decided to look into it. Definitely something that's groundbreaking for anyone, even the biggest military powers.

World police get down on the ground

TAWP.jpg

CantGetAWii said:
There is no way you read all that in one minute.
Next time read through all the way before jumping in and making a quick post.

Sounds pretty beastly, nice find 261311.

Don't dictate him, skim reading picking out the top bits or just reading the op is acceptable, believe it or not // This thing seems pretty hot topic, I had a big discussion around things such as this the other day with a friend.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I had a big discussion around things such as this the other day with a friend.

And that discussion resulted in? :p just creating more conversation in hopes of a broadening of bias and education on this topic. Wasn't very successful outside this article in my research.

261311 said:

And that discussion resulted in? :p just creating more conversation in hopes of a broadening of bias and education on this topic. Wasn't very successful outside this article in my research.

It resulted in the discussion of films and documentaries, such as road to guantanamo and death of a president.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Don't dictate him, skim reading picking out the top bits or just reading the op is acceptable, believe it or not // This thing seems pretty hot topic, I had a big discussion around things such as this the other day with a friend.

Yes, but the way he responded to it seems like he didn't really read much.

kronau said:
thats cool looks intresting

Anyways, I was just trying to make a simple suggestion to him.
Reading through what was posted never hurts was what I was trying to get at.

CantGetAWii said:
Yes, but the way he responded to it seems like he didn't really read much.

You don't have to read the full thing to post a simple generic comment. Like I said reading just the op paragraph is just as good..

Interesting at the movies, never seen them interestingly enough- are they good?

261311 said:
Interesting at the movies, never seen them interestingly enough- are they good?

Yes, really thought provoking. Like I said Road to Guantanamo and Death of president. You'll be able to find them online really easily. I believe Death of a President never got shown in the states due to its nature.

Heh, I have a gift card to Rogers, the movie rental place around here (not sure if you know or not).

Back