team conflict

badbigt

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2012
greatfalls, mt
Wii Online Code
1371-1709-0753-0590
Y is it that practically everytime i play TEAM conflict. i have to do all the dirty work. they hide like little children when they get really scared. i need a cool team tht will watch ur back and fight along side of u. this is rediculus arrrrrggg.

Camping wins, aggro loses... Particularly because camping is often re-enforced through either broken gameplay mechanics, or because your entire team is camping. Thus, you're left alone going on the offense and get picked off or revenge killed. It's a *****, ain't it? =/ I don't play Gang Matches in Red Dead Redemption anymore for that sole reason. Solo victory all the way bro. :D

For me, losing because your team mates are untalented cowards gets older quicker. :p When it comes to playing with randoms, Free for all modes > Team modes IMO.

Then again, one of the few things in gaming that irks me is losing because of someone else's blunders; I hate relying on others for that reason (along with plenty of others), I'm a loner. So I'm certainly biased. :lol:

Heck that happens to me all the time, here's my code if you want to play 4845-6236-5153. Though that problem is much worse on heroes, last night I joined a losing game and the team I was on heroed 12 times.

If u needs team check the wii clans for LPM and u could join just post your GE info on the thread

I agree, yet again Team Con, and Heroes can be some of the best matches you'll ever play. Especially at places like the Docks, Archives and NightClub it gets CRAZY! Haha if you're playing with level 20's and under YEAH there going to camp annoyin aint it? but high levels it gets FUNNNN

My clans #1 game is team conflict.....if you wanna see how wii do it friend me and we'll play a little......i hack too but only when im xp hacking for friends.....even i dont have 56 yet EVEN WITH HACKING lololol i usually dont hack though so feel free to join me FC: 4440-7529-7024

I agree with the above statements about camping - it is starting to get ridiculous. Don't get me wrong; I get it if you are especially good with sniper rifles. More power to you. However, there are a lot more games in the smaller maps nowadays that you feel like you can't run around a corner without getting shot in the back by some little sh*t crouched in a corner. Then if you return and kill them, they host quit [which brings up another issue we don't need to get into...again... lol].

In case you haven't noticed already... I am a...
"Run n' Gun, Shove the barrel down your throat, while tossing random proxies, and spewing heroic profanity at the TV" type of player. Camping ain't my thang!

All the people that want to add me look down you can see that specials number. And I don't want to think about a clan I like my relaxed rate of no rules and being able to do what I want including turn off the wii. I have seen some pretty dumb. rules. And my stats ain't all that incredible (but getting better by the minute) on both of my profiles. (DAMN CAMPERS) I am a level 22 on my training profile (scarface) and level 10 on my regular one (badbigt)

It ain't my thing the only time I camp is only when I am low on health and I am a run and gun type of person too. Run and gun is the best way to do it for me.

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Urge me too. Hay want to team up some time?

Not a GE player, sorry. :lol: Anything I post in regards to shooters is from my past experience with MW2 and my current obsession with Red Dead Redemption.

If u needs team check the wii clans for LPM and u could join just post your GE info on the thread

NO CLAN ADVERTISING BLARGH

DARK-G (lvl.52)I think this thread was probably started just for me. I am the ultimate camper/hider. It's how I get enjoyment out of the game. I'm very VERY good at it. I can hit from places you didn't even know I could stand in. On the flip side...I have ZERO skill running and shooting. I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys do it. I have to...HAVE TO - ADS - every time. So. Obviously in the Archives Im running and gunning. But every other map, I'm carrying a silenced snipe, unless Im in with a bunch of 56's and I go with a more powerful snipe that can't be silenced/heavy hitter.I see no point in running around getting shot. I shake my head watching my team run into that room in the Docks OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Smarten up, it's a terrible cross-fire. You can't take that room, even if you rush it!! Im not about wins and losses, even though Im top 500(only because i've been playing so long) Im all about kill ratio. If I end a round 8-1...that's a successful round for me. If we lose...so be it. My ratio is maintained. The only reason I play Team Conflict is because there are too many people for me to handle in regular conflict.

im starting to snipe on my trainer profile. i would say im good at both if i aint doing crap for kills ill switch and so forth

This is why i prefer the goldeneye mode.
Once you've obtained 3 hacks they are either forced to lose, or come out of hiding.

Back