team conflict

DARK-G (lvl.52)I think this thread was probably started just for me. I am the ultimate camper/hider. It's how I get enjoyment out of the game. I'm very VERY good at it. I can hit from places you didn't even know I could stand in. On the flip side...I have ZERO skill running and shooting. I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys do it. I have to...HAVE TO - ADS - every time.
Maybe it's because of the controller or controller settings..

both my profiles r all the way up in sensitivity on the classic controller pro.

Well, i don't know much about settings.
I have my doubts about maxing out your sensitivity though.
How can you have a proper aim when the merest tab makes you swing all the way.

As for the boatroom.
If the opposition has camped itself in it, i'd love it if i saw my whole team just ignore the boatroom and the players within. And in retaliation set it's own camp near the nr. 3 or 5 hack. And then patiently w8 till the opposite team got annoyed by the lack of action, or till the game just ends with both teams ignoring each other.

boat room, meh!

go for it- camp it out. and wait for raining grenades.

seems not many people realise you can go to either side of the room and toss your grenades through the skylight.
great fun getting a 4way kill with one well aimed grenade.

makes you wish you could see the opponents face as you do it :sick:

Lol redcrow wht's the fun of no kills? Unless its noobs then great slaughter then they would leave like little wimps cause the opposing team slaughtered them cause the noobs got bored. That would be hilliarious I would love to watch a game like tht. U could even see a change in how the players play cause they get mad. Lol

Yeah, Cynic is right about the boat room. It is a "deadtrap waiting to happen." I've done the 4-way grenade kill myself before. Fun...

Back