Teamspeak server?

natefe9

WiiChat Member
May 31, 2007
I could totally host a Teamspeak 2 Server for thos interested - and we could like hang out and talk on TS and

WAAAMMM i just pwned you in tetris!...

i dunno

if anyone turns up and says hey id like that - ill start one

wouldnt mind one maybe for mario cart DS

also it doenst have to be JUST for guys who play nintendo DS - i mean people who play Wii (online games?) could use it if there room was set up for it.

and if anyone plays other games such as PC game (Counterstrike - WoW ect.)
could also hang out there

i think it would be really cool.

Oh and for thos who do not know what TEAMSPEAK is its like ventrilo.. if you dont know what that is... its a voice comm. kinda like how oyu can talk on Pokemon but has channels ect ect .

www.goteamspeak.com if you guys are interested

well if one is interested then... ill make one... mind you its dedicated on my end so it might not be up all the time.. id have to get my lap top running ... then i could keep it up 24/7

start it up and try it, im sure people will use it untill headsets come out and for games that dont have voice chat, but if its gonna be used alot it needs to be up 24/7

well bleh - im usly directly connected to my modem - but to play WiFi i hook up my wireless router - i lag hardcore - and i dunno how to work the dang thing its a ativa wireless G router - anyhelp?

Anything you need help with can probably be found on the router manufacturer's site. That's where I go to get all my stuff fixed anyway.
If it's not there, it's gotta be on Wikipedia SOMEWHERE, right??? :crazy:
Another good resource if you're desperate enough is looking around homepages for torrent download client sites cuz they usually have FAQs about routers and stuff.

ah cool
well ill throw one up and you guys can hop on it

That is the TS server!! ill do some modifying of channels ect

sweeet alrighty i got it up and the channels organized and stuff

its uber cewl!

dnt worry sused it, how do i use the bloody thing?

Last edited:
lol ill make a lil FAQ - not tonight tho - really tired

Back