Tearitup: New to the Wii Front

Tearitup

Stalkin Your Mom
Jan 5, 2011
NC, USA
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I have been familiar with Wii for a while now, but a few months ago my older model XBOX 360 gave up the ghost with a RROD. Since it is out of warranty I cannot have it repaired free of charge. In all honesty though, I barely played it anymore because most of the top games for the 360 also come out for the PC, and that is where I do most of my online playing.

I decided to replace all of my old systems with a limited edition red Wii which I will be ordering on Friday. I think myself and my fiance will get much more enjoyment out of it as opposed to the 360, which had just become a media streamer (replaced by a WD TV LIVE PLUS).

My starting games will be New Super Mario Brothers and Wii Sports (both of which come in the limited edition bundle) as well as Donkey Kong Country Returns and Goldeneye: 007.

Once I am up and running, I will be sure to post my friend code - I would love to get a core group of people up and running on Goldeneye every day or so.

YES!!! Another Goldeneye player. Let me know when you get it. My friend code is in my signature. You will enjoy the Wii, I have a few friends who are also PC gamers and really enjoy the Wii because they can get games they can't get on PC. Whereas with 360 most of its blockbuster titles are available (and often times better) on PC. So welcome to the wonderful world of Nintendo. And welcome to Wiichat.

Is Modern Warfare Reflex any good? People still play it online? Or do you prefer Goldeneye?

Welcome :D

I'll try and help a bit on the games :D, I got COD Black Ops at the same time as I picked my Wii up. First game I played on the Wii and am impressed by it. Play with the Classic Pro controller though, i'm no good with the zapper lol. Then Got Reflex, that can be played with the wireless controller/zapper only so I havent played it much...still alot of players on there. Now today I got GoldenEye with the Gold Classic Controller and going to give that a go, by what I have heard it's the best of the FPS.

Welcome to the forums Tearitup! I definitely recommend Black Ops over Modern Warfare Reflex, unless of course you already have it for PC. Enjoy your console!

Back