Tecmo Bowl!!!

mcorcoran80

VC junkie
Mar 4, 2007
chicago,il
Wii Online Code
3760-2563-6351-9939
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure the game I'm thinking of is Tecmo Bowl, and I remember a tight end perhaps that was really really fast. If you threw him the ball, he could literally run laps around the field and no one could catch him. Anyone remember what team he is on and what play to run?

Other then the fact that it doesn't have the NFL licensing what are the difference between tecmo bowl and tecmo super bowl?

tecmo bowl has a cheat code that allows you to shoot players on the field like the movie The Last Boyscout.

mcorcoran80 said:
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure the game I'm thinking of is Tecmo Bowl, and I remember a tight end perhaps that was really really fast. If you threw him the ball, he could literally run laps around the field and no one could catch him. Anyone remember what team he is on and what play to run?

dont know if you are even allowed to throw to tight ends in tecmo bowl, but keep in mind you may be thinking of tecmo Super Bowl. Big difference? Tecmo one only had playoff teams from that year (91). Super has all teams, and is just better in general. (I was like No Tampa bay bucs???????)

CrowTRobot said:
tecmo bowl has a cheat code that allows you to shoot players on the field like the movie The Last Boyscout.

WOAH! Where can I buy this game! and what consoles it for?

So does nintendo have any plans to release tecmo super bowl which is the one we all really want? Or are licensing issues with the NFL too tough to work out?

I will enjoy Tecmo Bowl. This to me is by far the biggest release yet. I just hope Tecmo Super Bowl is not far off. That is my number one game I want on the VC.

Back