Teen Titans

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Teen Titans to the Big Screen​

DC Comics' superteam Teen Titans is getting the big-screen treatment courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The Teen Titans, which first appeared in 1964, are comprised of Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Wonder Girl and Speedy, the respective sidekicks of A-list heroes Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Green Arrow.

It is not known which heroes will be used, but Nightwing is said to be in the mix.

2194230_55a59581d8.jpg

So what you dudes recon?​

Ohh and give me freaking rep for once, all the news I post I never get rep for...

Oh goody another suer hero film

Coming soon : We man and the masters of the loonyverse (lets see if any one knows waht thats from)

Darkprinny said:
Oh goody another suer hero film

Coming soon : We man and the masters of the loonyverse (lets see if any one knows waht thats from)

Funny you say that, I've heared rumors of a Heman film too :lol: not enough to make a thread on it mind.. yet

i dion't usually watch cartoons on my tv, but i watched every teen titan episode,i hope beast boy is in it and kicks-ass, in the show, he was usually completly useless(until the second last episode, where he came and everyone was like "YEAH!!! THAT'S WHATS UP"

Teen Titans is badass. There was also a comic book series in 80's early 90's.
Called Young Justice which was basically the same thing.

Good show. Good comic.

There is a current DC comics series called teen titans right now. (has been ongoing for some years now). It kicks ass. Superboy Kon-El should be in any movie -- he was the best character.

Yeah thee is a heman movie coming out, it isnt rumours it is acaully happening and there is a justice league movie coming out too but ther eare not sure if Batman is going to be in it or not, it isnt a cartoon movie either

Back