Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie trailer

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a link to the trailer for the new TMNT movie:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/

I had no idea they'd decided to bring all this back..seems strange.

Not sure about any of you guys but i grew up on TMNT, had all the action figures ( i even made the sewer lair out of an upturned box :p )

The trailer doesnt look too bad, but i really cant see myself getting back into it all again though :scared:

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Aww crap, I cant watch it for some reason, guess I gotta wait until they format it in Windows Media Player.

no if you have firefox right-click and click on copy link location open windows media player and go to file>open url then right-click and click paste

i0n said:
Here's a link to the trailer for the new TMNT movie:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/

I had no idea they'd decided to bring all this back..seems strange.

Not sure about any of you guys but i grew up on TMNT, had all the action figures ( i even made the sewer lair out of an upturned box :p )

The trailer doesnt look too bad, but i really cant see myself getting back into it all again though :scared:

That was one of my favorite shows of all time. My favorite was Raphael, the red one with two daggers and the rat guy, Splinter.

180px-Raph_05.jpg

320px-CartoonSplinter.jpg

(my heroes :rolleyes:)

That game does look kind of cool. I like how natural they look running on walls and jumping up to buildings.

Would be nice if they made the next Spider-Man movie game look like this.

Ah man i loved the original game on the NES, just awesome.

I cant even begin to imagine how much money i put into the arcade game though, good times :D

Attachments

• teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.gif
    teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 24
i0n said:

lol did you use sticky back plastic

btw raph dont use daggers there called sais the proper use is for deffence (there not ment to be sharp)

Back