Tekken and Soul Calibur for the Wii...?

gino_76ph

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
London, England
i know it sounds awesome but will Bandai-Namco's fighter ever see the light of day for our Nintendo Wii...?

we all know Tekken and SC has been ported successfully on the PSP (which IMHO is like a PS2.5) and surely the Wii's hardware is very much capable of replicating it. surely....

Nar
They would rather bring Generic family game 2011 out as it would sell more

Just get a PS3/360

Soul Calibur Legends!

1264603384465.jpg
Its not the same

... omg dont stare at me like that o_o... But yeah your right, its not...

well, that is what I was refering on a post long time ago...

Come-on Namco-Bandai give us REAL GAMES!!

Launch Soul Calibur and Tekken for the Wii and I will guarantee that they will sell far better than the psp...

i strongly agree with stickmode. more games on more consoles means=more choices=more money for the company=happy fans.

n.b i do have a PSP and currently playing Tekken 6 but it still no comparison with a proper big console version. sure you can tell me to buy a PS3 or a 360 but then again availability to ALL 3 major consoles would be better not just for the developer/publisher but also for the company that makes the consoles. it's not rocket science isn't it. if the PSP can run a Tekken or SC game surely the Wii CAN!!! and oh, i don't want SC Legends. we want a proper fighter on our Wii.

Are fug
stickmode has awakened.

Coming soon
More uneducated responses

Its not a question of "Will it handle it?"
Its a question of "Why bother?"
Im multi format releases of a game the Wii one sells the least
we want a proper fighter on our Wii.

There's a list somewhere on the forum that says all the Wii fighting games

Come-on Namco-Bandai give us REAL GAMES!!
You have real games on the Wii
You can hold them so they are real.
Ok most of the time there shite, but there real

as a new fan and owner of a Wii we must not have these close-minded ideas/sugestions that this and that game won't make it to our consoles. let's keep on "fighting" so that fan clamour might mean that one day those other PS3/360 games will make it somehow to Nintendo's console and companies will start recognising and "respecting" our console.

Back