tell em what you think!!!

sikhead123

tha king of kings
Nov 23, 2007
UK
Wii Online Code
6682-4083-6452-4207
right this thread will give you the opportunity on which you think is the best online game at the moment for the wii?

so what do you think is the best so far and what would you like to see online soon?

i currently dont have a wii but moh: h2 looks exciting. What i would like to see is a new series of online fps.

i only play mohh2 cause its the only fps online we have. If we had a exclusive wii fps or third person shooter online then I'd play that non stop.

moh h2 of course. i would like to have a good 3rd person metroid online shooter. it would own halo and gears of war. (something like metroid prime hunters on nintendo ds)

ooooo.... :scared: makes me think of having skate for wii. that would be tha best though.

I'm tossing up between Guitar Hero 3 and Mario Strikers Charged, both are fun online. I don't have Medal of Honour: Heroes 2.

I want to see Athena - if they put it out on virtual console, I am going to finally sign up and buy it. I also liked that mickey mouse game too, and 1942 was awesome.

I realize those weren't the most popular games for NES, but I thought they rocked and they also helped me sell quite a lot of the NES system when I was in college (and yes, I realize that dates me).

Oh, and I noticed they have started making japanese only content available for VC. That is pretty cool too and almost had me buying some today.

Back