Tell Me What You Think

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
Last Night I made this Wiichat.com Advertisemnt? So tell me what you think I know its bad so thats why I want your opion so I change it and redo it.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve34Yvu33K4[/MEDIA]

hoogasian5 said:
Last Night I made this Wiichat.com Advertisemnt? So tell me what you think I know its bad so thats why I want your opion so I change it and redo it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve34Yvu33K4
cool, I'm one of the nice people!
nice vid (great choice of music) spread the word to the lesser people of the world... A.K.A. those who arent on wiichat:)

Last edited:
Marioman said:
Ahem where am I in the video?
I was looking for nice things people said and I was looking though the thread and I just found him & Me.
This is just my first copy I need to zoom in more and stuff and I need more nice people stuff.
So later Im gonna make a Nice People Thread and I need People to write like
"Welcome to Wiichat.com"

What about me, the legendary KINGSTON FLOOD! I'm the person who is holding this forum together! without me, you, ALL of you, would be lost... and, uh, probably dead or something.

Where was the Waluigi Fan Club in that video?!?

That's the ONLY reason to join WiiChat :lol:

Ok, so you want an honest opinion.

1. Who is this directed at? Is this intended for people that use the site or is it intended to entice new people to use the site? If it is the latter your explanations need to be more descriptive, after watching the add I had no desire to check out the website. Thats what an add should do, create interest and draw in new clientel.

2. The opening screen should not tell us this is an add for Wiichat, we all know what adds look like, we don't need to be told what one is, unless of course itis a requirement of the assignment, then I guess you got it just right.

3. Yeah Areosmith is great and that is a great song, however does it make you think of a webforum, no it makes me think of smoking a big ol bowl, pounding some beers and rockin it with a hottie. Find some music that reflects the mood of the forum. I know that this is a for the most part an enlightening and informative place to hang out, the music should be something similar to whats in the Wii, commercials, you know something that is good to listen to, but also it doesn't overpower the message being put forth in the add.

4. Speed it up a bit, hanging on a motionless screen for to long causes most people to drift off. Speed needs to be at a balance for presentations and commercials, not so fast that you feel rushed, but not so slow that it bores you.

5. Colors are important, very important. This is a happy place so you happy colors, blue is ok, but a little melancholy. Yellows, oranges, and greens are all good choices.

Not sure if any of this will help you, but you did ask for opinions :lol:

ElronMac said:
Ok, so you want an honest opinion.

1. Who is this directed at? Is this intended for people that use the site or is it intended to entice new people to use the site? If it is the latter your explanations need to be more descriptive, after watching the add I had no desire to check out the website. Thats what an add should do, create interest and draw in new clientel.

2. The opening screen should not tell us this is an add for Wiichat, we all know what adds look like, we don't need to be told what one is, unless of course itis a requirement of the assignment, then I guess you got it just right.

3. Yeah Areosmith is great and that is a great song, however does it make you think of a webforum, no it makes me think of smoking a big ol bowl, pounding some beers and rockin it with a hottie. Find some music that reflects the mood of the forum. I know that this is a for the most part an enlightening and informative place to hang out, the music should be something similar to whats in the Wii, commercials, you know something that is good to listen to, but also it doesn't overpower the message being put forth in the add.

4. Speed it up a bit, hanging on a motionless screen for to long causes most people to drift off. Speed needs to be at a balance for presentations and commercials, not so fast that you feel rushed, but not so slow that it bores you.

5. Colors are important, very important. This is a happy place so you happy colors, blue is ok, but a little melancholy. Yellows, oranges, and greens are all good choices.

Not sure if any of this will help you, but you did ask for opinions :lol:
Nope. Purple is the only important colour. All the others are just wannabees. :yesnod:

ElronMac said:
You don't count for picking colors, you only see purple anyway. :lol:
I seriously have some purple goggles that I wear occasionally. It makes the world a better place :yesnod:

Ok Hmm Ill make some more changes then tell me what you think

Last edited:
Back