Tell Us What's Your Job

School - And I totally suck at it right now, but I'm trying to change my lazy ways.

Soon to be FAST FOOD employee this summer. Pretty exciting!

I'm also a student
But this summer I might get a job working for contractors around my neighbourhood (new sub-division) :D

En4Neo said:
School - And I totally suck at it right now, but I'm trying to change my lazy ways.

Soon to be FAST FOOD employee this summer. Pretty exciting!

Ahahaha... you and I are the same, I'm lazy too, but you know, our future is in our hands now.

And I might get job as a fast food employee this summer too, maybe Pizza Hut.

I am a University student. I hope to end up working either in the film industry or in TV (mostly behind the camera - I think I'd be good at director/editor).

Although I don't know what I'm going to do for the summer. I have saved up some of my student loan, just in case there are no decent jobs going (no way I'm going for under or on minimum wage. And the hours would have to be alright too. Plus, I'd prefer to do something that wouldn't be against my ethics...)

But yeah, University Student atm.

Squall7, Im going Media Production at college now.... :)
Is it worth it going to Uni or shall I try for some Media experience after college?

And Wii_Brendo cool job :)

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
video-game reviewer(bbc)
Do you earn a wage off that, or is it something you're hoping to develop into? (presumably with some experience).

Reminds me of when I tried to create a computer game magazine when I was at school. My family was quite poor, so I ended up reviewing some quite old stuff. This was before the days of decent graphics though. Would manage it easier today, if I tried. The magazine was called Computer Classix. Only got to do one issue though, was too much effort at the time (was the editor, and was taking up too much of my time - and effort. It's quite difficult making a magaine almost single-handedly).

wii_smurf said:
Squall7, Im going Media Production at college now....
Is it worth it going to Uni or shall I try for some Media experience after college?
I would definately say so. One of my lecturers worked in the buisness (well a few of them do really, but we get some brilliant stories of one in particular), and he says that soo many people apply for jobs in the media, that they have to shorten the list in any way they can. They cannot be gender or race specific, so they basically go on level of education, even though you may be very much over-qualified for the part. You can have a 1st in Film Studies, and end up being the guy that holds the boom mike. It's a very brutal buisness...

...But obviously a very high paying and in some of the better respects, a more rewarding one (getting a shot perfect is one of the best feelings...).

Last edited:
Yepo.
My tutor at College worked on 'Shameless' so I trust she knows what she's doing lol
Cheers for the advice. I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Back