Tell us your Setup!

i know.. i can see the pic... just can't see the games
all i see is boxes

ah well heres a pic of my Console kinda setup... PC is also to the right but you carnt see that and games are on shelves high up above my TV in them stacked holders..

messsetupda7.jpg

Watchin the WWE,.. PPV right now ;)

Last edited:
32 inch flat screen, awia 5 speaker surround sound, wii on one side, 360 on the other, ps2 to the right of the 360 and a 5 port switch. Will show post pics as soon as I find my camera!!!

I have somewhat of a unique set up.

my entertainment center goes like this:

on top:
Insignia 27" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Wii (WiFi) to the right of the HDTV, connected through component cables.

middle shelves:
Cablebox/DVR connected to the HDTV through component cables.
(resting on the cable box) PS2 Slim (LAN) connected to the HDTV through VGA cables.
sh**ty small 10" TV

bottom shelves:
DVDs and games

Floor:
N64 connected to 10" TV
SNES connected to 10" TV

here's the pic:
4chwtwz.jpg

-------
seems a bit odd to have two TVs in one entertainment center, but I love it. I don't have a need to ever hook up the N64 or SNES to the HDTV and I only play a game or two for nostalgic effect. Sometime I even hook the PS2 to the 10" TV so I can watch while playing a game.

I'm planning on getting an xbox360 within a couple months too.

CashMoneyGifford said:
Sometime I even hook the PS2 to the 10" TV so I can watch while playing a game.

Probably the best reason. I was playing the other day on my wii and felt a desire for just that kind of thing. It just me or are there no tv's supporting PIP screens anymore?

vi3tmix said:
Probably the best reason. I was playing the other day on my wii and felt a desire for just that kind of thing. It just me or are there no tv's supporting PIP screens anymore?

I think TVs still support PIP, but I don't know if its possible to do PIP with two different video inputs. besides, you would only get sound from one of them.I never liked PIP anyway unless I was channel surfing during a comercial or something.

I have infact connected my wii to the 10" as wellto play zelda while I was watching TV. (wii sports would be way too small). it was nice though because I only had to move the censor bar a little bit to the right for the small tv.

Hey, this is my first post here, so thought id share my setup.

My setup consists of a:

Pioneer 50inch HD Plasma
ONKYO 7.1 Reciever
JBL ATX Series Speakers x 6
ACCUSOUND 250w Sub
SONY HD HDD Recorder with Twin HD Tuners
Pioneer DVD Player
Nintendo Wii

Attachments

• DSC00355.JPG
    DSC00355.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 178
On my table i have;
Wii
Clock
Laptop
TV
---------------------------------
Under table:
Ps2
Hull City programmes
Heater to keep feet warm. =p

26 inch HannsG HD TV
200w philips HTS3100 DIVX cinema system
my humble Wii
The cables running are sound and video for my laptop (I watch alot of american TV shows before they get to the UK)
DS lite and games are stored close by along with nunchucks and remotes
possibility of a 360 on the other side soon

Attachments

• SNV30098.jpg
    SNV30098.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
35' Sanyo (old style tv)
Logitech Z5500 5.1 Surround

Not much to tell, hehe

My god some of you guys must be loaded with money...some of those setups are crazzzzzyyy! I just have the basic setup

29in (I think) flat screen (not lcd but not the bubble tv)
wii hooked up
gamecube hooked up
modded xbox hooked up

That is all

lol thats okay. its my parents stuff(im 14)....but work hard and someday it will all be yours! i have to also since i wont get anything from them lol

Back