Temple of Time(right before U enter it)HELP!!!!please

fewfirstchoice

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
Inez,Kentucky
Wii Online Code
6231-9555-8344-2935
I have came to a stand still in the Legend of Zelda: TP.I have got as far as the room right before you enter the Temple of Time.It has a slit in the floor and I know Im supose to put my sword in it.How do I do this?I have tried everything nothing works.I go to the slit and push every button,wave my controller and nunchuk in every way but nothing happens.Apparentlly Im doing something wrong but what.What am I suppose to do.Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

fewfirstchoice said:
I have came to a stand still in the Legend of Zelda: TP.I have got as far as the room right before you enter the Temple of Time.It has a slit in the floor and I know Im supose to put my sword in it.How do I do this?I have tried everything nothing works.I go to the slit and push every button,wave my controller and nunchuk in every way but nothing happens.Apparentlly Im doing something wrong but what.What am I suppose to do.Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

you have to do the hokey pokey with the wiimote in your hand. if you get the movements correctly hell put the sword in the stone.

if your ment to do it yet, it should tell you how when your in front of it.. are you sure you havnt missed somtin?

It doesnt tell me anything so Imust have not found something.is there something close by I need to do before I get to the slot for the sword thanks.

I looked at the guide and I have everything except a heart that I should have so I have no ideal whats going on.

Never mind guys my little boy switched out my master sword and I had the old one instead of the master sword.Thanks for helping appreciate it thanks.

Back