Temple of Time

xbandaidx

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4857-5695-0490-5844
There is a small narrow room with swinging blades, a rolling spike and laser eyes and all that right before the boss door. Whats stopping me is the two gates.

The first gate is closed, and upon putting the weight on the single floor switch, it opens the first gate and closes the second gate. I can't figure out how to open the second gate.

There isnt any breakable weight so I can arrow and break one. I cant reach far enough with my ball and chain to push the weight off the switch from behind the first gate. I'm stuck. any ideas?

thanks

Interesting, I did not consider that. Thanks for the help, I seriously was trying to figure it out for about 45 minutes last night. I will try that.

The Boss key is somewhat in a hidden room, its not really in a place you'd think of looking.

If you go to the room with the two giant scales, try putting a bunch on one scale and get on top of the other scale and use its height to help you reach the grapple hook in the center of the room. You should be able to figure out what to do after that.

twilight_link said:
ha ha made u open it
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:crazy: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You can be the village idiot of Wiichat. :p

in the room where you get the boss key there is two weights up top, and there is one on a shelf you have to control with the dominion rod and make it jump off the shelf you put them on the switches, to get the 4th one you claw shot the metal back off the boar things and put it on the 4th one

took me a while to figure that one out

in that room carry a statue that you can control with your dominion rod and put him on the switch, then jump across to the gate and get behind the gate the as you control the statue move back then the statue shouls move foward off the switch witch allows you to open the other gate....

temple of time is walk in the park kinda fun though... you guys know your statue can actually just smack his way through walls and gates lol

Yeah Temple of time was pretty easy for the most part. The only hard part for me was that door thing. lol. I felt kinda stupid after wards, I didn't consider those pots to be 'statues'

Back