Tennis Games?

Yeungy

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Australia
I'm just wandering if any of you know of any tennis games for the Wii that may come out in the near future, such as Virtua Tennis, Top Spin, or even a Mario Tennis?

Taking the Wii's motion sensing capabilities into account, a Tennis game has a likely chance of being released sometime in the future.

I haven't heard any news about a tennis game but I would sure love to play a full tennis game with the Wii controls. Hopefully one comes out soon. Mario Tennis probably won't be out for awhile though. (Nintendo is busy with others games)

aren't they making a game for each sport game in wii sports? They have pangya and tiger woods for the golf, that one, oddly stylized boxing game which hasnt come out yet, and since it is a demo it makes sense. Hopefully it'll be mario tennis cause i liked that game but since there's no confirmation idk :p just guessing.

i want virtua tennis on wii. i love it on ps3 and it would be even better with the wii controls

Yeah, would love a cricket game as well. Would be pretty hard to make AND play because there are so many shots.

I wouldnt mind a tennis game on my wii myself:smilewinkgrin:
Not heard anything about a tennis game coming out,but maybe in the near furture.:wink:

I remember reading from somewhere about somekind of arcade tennis in summer followed by more simulation type tennis-game in fall.

and with more developers concentrating on wii, we'll be seeing many tennis games within a year I suppose, mostly quickbuck type of crap tho. Still I'm fairly confident that wii will get good both arcade and sim tennis games. (= lucky us!

Last edited:
Back