tennis

kevbomac05

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
6139-2063-0162-5101
ya i think wii tennis is pretty fun but i just think they need to release a tennis game like a top spin or something becaused it has a lot of potential it could be a great game

I played VT3 on the 360 and it's a great game. Playing it on the Wii would definitely be...different.

I'll just say that it could turn out to be total **** or an amazing product. There wouldn't really be an in-between for a game which uses the remote like this would.

ssbb_lover said:
I played VT3 on the 360 and it's a great game. Playing it on the Wii would definitely be...different.

I'll just say that it could turn out to be total **** or an amazing product. There wouldn't really be an in-between for a game which uses the remote like this would.
yeah I played Virtua Tennis 3 on ps3 the gameplay flows really well and not to mention the game looks awesome.

ya i mean it would be good for the wii just to have atleast one tennis game like with real players and better gameplay

blankconnection said:
yeah I played Virtua Tennis 3 on ps3 the gameplay flows really well and not to mention the game looks awesome.
Don't you agree that it's freaking hard when you 1st start playing the top 100 tournaments? I only rented it on vacation, so I didn't get too much play time, but I got killed before the semi's every time. Ended up getting a 76 in the world ranking.

Tough shitte.

ssbb_lover said:
Don't you agree that it's freaking hard when you 1st start playing the top 100 tournaments? I only rented it on vacation, so I didn't get too much play time, but I got killed before the semi's every time.

Tough shitte.
I have never played the full version just the demo that includes Nadal, Federer, sharapova, and V.Williams. The demo was really easy, but from my history of playing tennis games, yeah they are hard.

Last edited:
blankconnection said:
I have never played the full version just the demo that includes Nadal, Federer, sharapova, and V.Williams.
My God man! For any tennis fan, VT3 is a must-have...why I don't I have it you ask?...

:shifty:

You should at least rent it, creating your own player, starting single player and rising in the rankings is a ton of fun. One of the best games for the 360 IMO (says the biased tennis fan xD).

yeah, I'm not in to the sport genera of video games, the only ones I play are sports I play in real life, such as soccer,tennis, and lacrosse. Man a lacrosse game would be bad ass.

Got a Playstation/2/3?

g09986ev23f.jpg

I'm surprised you know this game exist, I have this game on ps one, and yeah I do have those systems. but I wish they would make a next gen one, but what are the odds of that. you would be repped but I cant give anymore to you.

I wouldn't mind having a tennis game on the wii.
I remember playing one on the ps2. It was decent. Just something a bit better than wii tennis. :)

blankconnection said:
yeah, I'm not in to the sport genera of video games, the only ones I play are sports I play in real life, such as soccer,tennis, and lacrosse. Man a lacrosse game would be bad ass.
hell ya dude a lacrosse video game lacrosse is the ****

Back