Terrorists train using World of Warcraft!

Squall7

A li'l bit different
May 17, 2006
Cornwall, UK
Wii Online Code
8420-0141-9022-6948
This has to be one of the worst stories of ignorance in the gaming industry for at least 10 minutes!

digitalspy said:
The head of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre has claimed that terrorists are being trained in games such as World of Warcraft in an attempt to recreate simulated world environments.

Kevin Zuccato, speaking to an Australian Security Industry Association conference, also said that terrorists are going the games to learn weapons that are "identical to real-world armaments".

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a69428/terrorists-train-using-world-of-warcraft.html

Well, if that's the case, then the authorities should be listening in to all those World of Warcraft addiction lines...

Person A: "I just cannot seem to get myself off it. Everytime I take a toilet break, I get the shakes and I feel I need to get back to my character".
Person B: "You need to calm down. Whenever you use the bathroom, just think of something else"
Person A: "Like the mission to slaughter all those ignorant fools..."
Person B: "I'm sorry, what was that?"
Person A: "Oh, I mean the orcs... ...Yes, mission to slaughter the orcs..."
Person B: "Riiiiight.... ...I'm just going to put you on to my supervisor a mintue"
*click*...

Squall7 said:
This has to be one of the worst stories of ignorance in the gaming industry for at least 10 minutes!

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a69428/terrorists-train-using-world-of-warcraft.html

Well, if that's the case, then the authorities should be listening in to all those World of Warcraft addiction lines...

Person A: "I just cannot seem to get myself off it. Everytime I take a toilet break, I get the shakes and I feel I need to get back to my character".
Person B: "You need to calm down. Whenever you use the bathroom, just think of something else"
Person A: "Like the mission to slaughter all those ignorant fools..."
Person B: "I'm sorry, what was that?"
Person A: "Oh, I mean the orcs... ...Yes, mission to slaughter the orcs..."
Person B: "Riiiiight.... ...I'm just going to put you on to my supervisor a mintue"
*click*...

Oh Wow.

I can;t wait to hear MAVAV talk about this.

why world of warcraft try halo if you want training or counter-strike much more real life.:lol:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING MY ASS!!!!!!!!!! :lol: THAT IS FREAKING RICH!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness: GOD I CAN'T HELP IT!!! THAT IS TOO DAMNED FUNNY!!!! :lol: :lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Oh Wow.

I can;t wait to hear MAVAV talk about this.

lol @ second word

anyways, leeroy jenkins was behind 9/11 AND watergate...

gotta watch out for that ****

and keep your ears open

for LEEEEEEEEEEERRROOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNKINSSS

mushroomedmario said:
lol @ second word

anyways, leeroy jenkins was behind 9/11 AND watergate...

gotta watch out for that ****

and keep your ears open

for LEEEEEEEEEEERRROOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNKINSSS

Yes, my friend, the pun is awesome:shifty:

Leroy Jenkins, they gotta track his ip, somethings on with that dude.

Napalmbrain said:
So are terrorists training to use fire spells instead of suicide bombs now? :wtf:

Maybe the next gen terrorist attack is attack on the local guild?

Back