Text Chat is in Mario Kart Wii!!!!

dazz159

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Nottingham, England, UK
Wii Online Code
6282-5168-4446-6000
Just looked at Mario Kart site on Nintendo UK and it says:

Similar to Mario Kart DS, players will be able to take full advantage of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. You’ll be able to race against up to 11 other players from around the world in massive online races or race against your friends. You can create rooms for friends to join and even text chat while you’re waiting for other racers. The online function of Mario Kart Wii also lets you join a friend’s race in action and be a spectator until the next course launches.

Here is the site if you want to check it out yourself. It is in the third paragraph.

Link Here

well it did kinda spoil it for me
lol i wanted to see all the features with the online when i actually got the game
but w/e good find

=D yea
im going to get it april 25th though (i dont have the money after brawl and its my birthday)
its not like ill be bored with my wii though (brawl :wink: )

yh im looking forward to brawl but there isnt even a release date for europe yet lol, but mario kart should past some time

man that stinks
i didnt even know there wasnt a release date in europe =p
whats with nintendo and europe ???

clever move Nintendo, text chat to get us to buy keyboards, then voice chat to get us to buy headsets later : \

That kind of sucks, but I guess its better than nothing at all. Voice chat would have been nice so I can trash talk someone while I shoot shells at them!

Twiik said:
clever move Nintendo, text chat to get us to buy keyboards, then voice chat to get us to buy headsets later : \

im guessing you won't really need a keyboard for it, but it will be better because you will be able to type quicker. ive already got mine for it lol

Back