Texting during school. RANT.

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
First off. I support cell phones at schools. Never know when you have to call your parents after school. I know I need mine.

Secondly, I don't have text messaging. Never felt the need to when I could just call them.

But when you're sitting in class, and you whop out the cell phone-- when the teacher's trying to oh, I don't know. Teach you something important? -- and hide it behind a purse or a jacket.... You really deserve to have it taken away.

You're not fooling anyone. If you see someone looking down into their jacket/purse/bag and not moving....

Texting.

And then I went to spend the night at a friends.
We ATTEMPTED to play some wii.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. No. He got him some texts.

Texts should be used responsibly or something.
There's good times for them.
And there's more bad times for them.

So yeah. Rant over.
Teenagers/young adults these days.

Trulen I agree 100%. Sometimes people are idiots with texting in school and deserve punishment.

laderer5 said:
Trulen I agree 100%. Sometimes people are idiots with texting in school and deserve punishment.

Yeah, but at the same time...it's kind of weird...because now at college you can just openly text in class and not get in trouble for it.

i kinda agreee lol
i love texting i broke phones cause i text to hard and fast
r.i.p. blackberry
but i only text in spanish class
since i speak spanish
and i look in my jacket somtimes w/o texting!
lol and qwerty keyboard stops me from lookin i membered the keys
somtimes u just gatta look down
if i was a teacher i would rather let students text quietly
than talk loud on a cell phone
which ive done durring class =D
and thats why i love my lg voyager
forever && ever babe =P

konomaroh said:
I agree, USING your phone in school should be banned.

But what do you mean by, "No. He got him some texts."

they had to stop cuz he texted back ya mean =D

no FTW!
cant live w/o unlimited texting seriously
addiction
if i had at&t i swear i would get that packet cuz
in 1 week i have 5000 texts =D

i wish i could be a texting secutary
if that exisits!

Last edited:
omg thats just so crazy
that its true

Haha, sorry that you feel that way Trulen. I personally would have died in my classes had I not been able to text, teachers don't really "teach" anymore, they read out of textbooks, when...oh wait I can do the same thing. Sure it's annoying when you're trying to do something with a friend and they're texting the whole time, but it's a way to keep in touch without having a verbal conversation which in my opinion is much more annoying to listen to. I text pretty much everywhere, I don't look at my phone anymore when I do it, I text under desks, while driving, watching movies etc. I'm not one for calling people, I prefer texts so I'm on the side of those advocating texting.

Back