Thanks Sherbs!

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I just wanted to show everyone how awesome Sherbs is. At school last friday he gave me a Twilight Princess stretegy guide I have already beat the game but now I can go get the side quests

Is there a member search thing

Only on this forum do people get mad for nice gestures you wasted your own time not me

cool.......I guess..u can sell those at EB games for some cash once your done

WiiZero, you're a retard. If I see a thread, I'll click it. It's your stupid fault that you waste the time of innocent people, you stupid pile of rabbit turds.

My god the Wii owns... said:
WiiZero, you're a retard. If I see a thread, I'll click it. It's your stupid fault that you waste the time of innocent people, you stupid pile of rabbit turds.

......damn...... whats wrong with you!

My god the Wii owns... said:

And THIS Is Why He Has A No Posting Ban, Kids..:rolleyes:

WiiZero said:
I just wanted to show everyone how awesome Sherbs is. At school last friday he gave me a Twilight Princess stretegy guide I have already beat the game but now I can go get the side quests
So what?

Unlike some people i thinks its great that people are saying thanks in nice ways:)

Btw, for those people saying its wasted their time its your own free will to click or not.

Back