SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
phillepino said:
swallowed

Swallowed? lol

I thank these people too, though I don't know how you can accidentely let go of it/drop it...

they don't follow nintendo's instructions of wearing the wrist straps? Ö

Wasn't there one guy who lodged the remote into his eye socket? I attached my Wiimote to my Samurai sword a few times. Great way to beat Zelda. Of coarse I'm smart enough to balance distance, and common sense. Cut my wrist strap off day 1. It took 1 week to get used to it.

phillepino said:
Thanks to you people who "accidentally" dropped/thrown/hacked/slashed/shanked/swallowed ur wii remotes

You forgot "sodomized themselves" :lol:

^ haha good one :D

yeah i know nintendo has a lot of money...

i already bought two $10 silicon wiimotes case before they handed out freee ones :(

o well i still got four silicon wii motes ^^

yes, because everyone has swallowed there wiimote once or twice hehe

zapasant93 said:
yes, because everyone has swallowed there wiimote once or twice hehe

I'm sure some sick people would have got it stuck in more orifices than that... :lol:

yeah i ordered these. . .

don't think i'll even use them though. . . .they're so ****ing ugly!

137428-1-1.jpg

Being one of those people who ate a remote let me tell you one thing. It's easier to go in than out. Thats a load of money.

I need to find out how to order them...I just let my remote go flying into an open tin of cat food -___-

I honestly wish Ninty invested that $17 million into a game. Wifi maybe?? But, I do keep the jackets on everytime I play...

Celeste said:
I need to find out how to order them...I just let my remote go flying into an open tin of cat food -___-

Go to nintendo.com and register ur wii

Sign on with ur username and password and request for the Wii Jackets

Back