Thanksgiving break

Rand

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Lol..I saw the post where people were mad at nintendo for putting up the wii on a sunday..and not being able to play monday. My school district is giving us a thanksgiving break..thereby enabling me to play WITHOUT SCHOOl. Yay.. but i gota get some projects done.

Im a sophomore..dang hard year..

Chemistry, AP Euro, advanced english 2, spanish 2, trig, etc.

My Thanksgiving break starts on Thanksgiving..... 2 damn days of torture

*eats dirt, licks boogers off of sign, wears no jacket, dances naked in the rain, eats old fast food*

hehe :O

the only thing that sucks about sunday launches here is that the bible huggers, have made laws that on sunday stores can't sell anything but food and house hold products until 1:30 on sundays... meaning my gamestop can't open up till 1:30 in the afternoon, even walmart can be open 24 hours but on sunday they can't sell clothes or electronics only grocery stuff till 1:30

My thanksgiving break starts the thursday after...so i only have a 4 day weekend.
And I have a bunch of huge english projects to work on....damn.

But Wii comes first! :p

Scuba Kid said:
My thanksgiving break starts the thursday after...so i only have a 4 day weekend.
And I have a bunch of huge english projects to work on....damn.

But Wii comes first! :p

Same with me, except i dont got projects ^__^

My Thanksgiving break starts Wendesday but that doesn't matter anyways - I don't get the Wii till Christmas. Maybe I can beg my mom. :)

Rand said:
Lol..I saw the post where people were mad at nintendo for putting up the wii on a sunday..and not being able to play monday. My school district is giving us a thanksgiving break..thereby enabling me to play WITHOUT SCHOOl. Yay.. but i gota get some projects done.

Lol im having the same break at the same time as you wierd?!
But im not going to have my Wii :( I have to go on a family trip
Im gonna get my sister or brother to buy me the Wii while im gone.

Thanksgiving vacation starts the thursday after the Wii comes out. :D

Back