Thanksgiving

haha my favourite part of thanks giving is the pumpkin pie!!! i love pumpkin pie

Frogger said:
DAMNIT, YOU, you take everything I want to say!

Yeah, you do this way too often, you even told me a girl when you joined, then posted a picture of an obvious male in the Photo Album and now, have a girlfriend, apparently, and you pound her into every single post you make.

Well it must be the weird relationship we have :lol:

At least someone agrees with me though.

And yes, thanksgiving is early for us Canadians..Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm gonna be going to Florida for Thanksgiving in November! (OMFG ill be like 10 minutes from Steph!!)

Okay thats it, when someone says my GF is a fake, or worse, a guy, i'm done, i'm gone.

D S said:
Okay thats it, when someone says my GF is a fake, or worse, a guy, i'm done, i'm gone.

You have an addiction to this forum, you'll be back in a few minutes.

...Oh, I did not say your girlfriend was a guy... You said YOU were a GIRL. Me and my internet friend (CANTGETAWII, BTW) are just discussing that you put your girlfriend in almost every post and it's not necessary. Probably your first girlfriend as well, that's being obsessive.

Oh, by the way, did I mention my internet friend was Can'tGetaWii!? Gee, I may have missed that out.

Oh just stop this pointless banter.

The OP was a month early, as for what I'll be doing, who knows, if I'm working then I most likely won't be able to go home to see my family, if I'm not, then I guess I'll be heading home to eat some bomb food with my family.

blueovalboy7 said:
Oh just stop this pointless banter.

The OP was a month early, as for what I'll be doing, who knows, if I'm working then I most likely won't be able to go home to see my family, if I'm not, then I guess I'll be heading home to eat some bomb food with my family.

A month for you yes, not for some.
Read through the whole thread.

i guess this is on-topic but is the Canadian's celebration of Thanksgiving a month eariler then the American actually meant to be like that and on the calender and all that? or is it something that the citizens there just began doing? I've been wondering ever since i found this out today.

CantGetAWii said:
A month for you yes, not for some.
Read through the whole thread.
I'd rather not read through all the arguing and nonsense that has gone on in this thread.

Hes just Anti-Canadian, and he probley has a PS3 so hes not realy enjoying himself, We realy should be kind to the less fourtante, the do the best they can with what they got lolz

zurukea said:
Hes just Anti-Canadian, and he probley has a PS3 so hes not realy enjoying himself, We realy should be kind to the less fourtante, the do the best they can with what they got lolz
Talking about me or D_S?

Back