thanksgiving

lilshortay

lilshortay!!!
Oct 18, 2007
MI
Wii Online Code
0117-1518-2325-3004
so you all know yesterday was thanks giving...soo i want to know one thing that went wrong or that was really funny that happened yesterday that havent happend before..

mine was that the dogs (thier was 4 of them) got a hold of the turkey and ate about lil more than half of it and we had no turkey on thanksgiving!:yikes: but it was hularious to watch it. so wat was yours??:smilewinkgrin:

My uncle was talking about how he wanted to play ghouls 'n ghosts on the internet but couldn't find anything, then I told him about how I could buy it for the VC...he was impressed. And my family spent too much time worrying about shopping on Black Friday, I didn't even go.

Yesterday. I don't think anything funny happen. But today, on Black Friday, in Wal-mart this lady, ripped one off, and boy did it smell like something dead. After I got past the smell, my best friend and I feel over laughing. But it was rough, we both figure. The lady needed to take care of business before she came to the store :)

i spent thanksgiving with a bunch of rednecks in west virginia. everything was funny.

wrong section btw

On the Wii, there was a contest on check Mii out for a pilgrim from the first thanksgiving. I was judging them, and they were all fat people. I think they all thought the relatives from the last thanksgiving, not a pilgrim from the first. "Thanksgiving... oh, I can just submit my Aunt Pam, she loves Thanksgiving."

Back