thankyou nintendo

stryker2007

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
ever since i first got a home computer and migrated onto consoles - bbc micro, amiga, ps1, ps2 and various pc's i've basically playing the same games over and over but with better graphics and sound as i progress through to each new machine.

since i got the ps2 and my latest pc (top of line dell xps), i find that the "wow" factor of new graphics just doesn't cut it anymore. I was going zombie-like, headlong into the "i've gotta get a ps3" but then when i read about the Wii i thought "screw this, i'm going nintendo".

i'm soooo pleased i've got my Wii - it's got bags of potential, really immersive gameplay and my wife (who has never played a console in her life) plays it too! ok, so the graphics aren't xbox360 or ps3 standards, but my pc is and i'm not bowled over by the games on it.

well done nintendo for not going down the "bigger graphics card, faster processor route", you've done a good thing.

i must say i agree with you...i use my pc for games with high graphics quality ....and since ive got a wii....my wife is playing with me....cool...

Last edited:
Back