The 3DS hasent shown it's true potential?

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
the 3DS has the eshop,similar to the Wii's Virtual Console.great right,WRONG!!!.if the 3DS is MORE powerful than the Wii,how come the 3DS only has Gameboy,Gamegear ect games in the eshop.there's no doubt that the 3DS could handle Dreamcast games and arguably PS2 games.the Eshop could atleast get Nes,Snes,N64,Genesis,Jaguar,ect consoles.the GB and GG are good portables but the GBA is better.

I guess the early games are going for cartoony, retro and kids games, and probably Moms too.

JUST LIKE WE SAID ABOUT THE WII FIVE YEARS AGO!!!

It will be a test to see if third parties want to make a high budget realistic-looking game on a portable that got it's price slashed in half, so that could be years down the road, if ever.

Is the 3DS seriously more powerful than the Wii? ¬_¬ I'd need to see a source 'fore believing that, lol.

... But yeah, I definitely wish to see GBA games on the eShop. Gamecube games even, although I doubt it'd have enough internal memory for GC (... has it been confirmed to have internal memory, as well as how much?). Portable Super Smash Bros. Melee? SIGN ME THE **** UP! :D

JUST LIKE WE SAID ABOUT THE WII FIVE YEARS AGO!!!

And here we are again. :lol:

^ Yes, its more powerful than the Wii, but anyone with common sense knows we won't get console games on it. If Nintendo wanted to kill the WiiU, they'd just announce it.

You don't believe me? I am dissapoint.

I tend to think twice before believing a jokester. :lol:

From that one shot, I can't tell if this looks better than your standard PSP game... If it doesn't, I'll be disappointed, honestly. And I'm already disappointed in Nintendo for having a handheld that does something better than their last console. :lol:

Not that I won't buy it. :p The only thing that'l stop me from buying it will be a RROD-esque error.

nds is portable. 3ds is portable.
Wii is a Console. WiiU is a console. You see the pattern?

Oh really, Super Mario 64 DS... wait its a console game put on a portable, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS... wait another... Star Fox 64 3DS... but these are console games... put on a portable gaming unit. Do see the pattern WiiAssassin? They do want to put old Nintendo 64 s*** on portable consoles, but only when they finish re-selling the remakes to make mo' money 'cause it's easy as mon-nop-oly. The reason Nintendo doesn't release Nintendo Gamecube Games is because people do not have High Compacity Memory cards. Remember gamecube games were on 1.4GB/2.8GB 8cm. DVD Discs. Nintendo 3DS was meant to download small size games... not HUGE NGC content That would burnout the built-in wireless card or chip. Nintendo 64 sure, but remember one thing, over Nintendo's dead rights of ownership.

Last edited:
Oh really, Super Mario 64 DS... wait its a console game put on a portable, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS... wait another... Star Fox 64 3DS... but these are console games... put on a portable gaming unit. Do see the pattern WiiAssassin? They do want to put old Nintendo 64 s*** on portable consoles, but only when they finish re-selling the remakes to make mo' money 'cause it's easy as mon-nop-oly. The reason Nintendo doesn't release Nintendo Gamecube Games is because people do not have High Compacity Memory cards. Remember gamecube games were on 1.4GB/2.8GB 8cm. DVD Discs. Nintendo 3DS was meant to download small size games... not HUGE NGC content That would burnout the built-in wireless card or chip. Nintendo 64 sure, but remember one thing, over Nintendo's dead rights of ownership.
HOLD IT!

Objection denied, they are more into making sure they're console sells. They make sure that consumers have full use of the system so that is why they also make software for it. They can careless if a full blown console game is on a newer portable or the next gen, they rather work on new content, unless its an older game people still crave. Point being, Nintendo figures on what would be profitable for the company.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.

That statement didn't make since. first thing you said was:

nds is portable. 3ds is portable.
Wii is a Console. WiiU is a console. You see the pattern?

Meaning Portable games were not meant to be on a console, or console games on portables. I guess Super Nintendo Entertainment System's Gameboy Adapter didn't exist to allow a CONSOLE to play a PORTABLE GAME. Another example would be the Gamecube GBA Adapter that allowed users to take a CONSOLE to play PORTABLE GAMES. My first point on the subject however was:

Basic point being that some console games from Nintendo have been put on a portable (plus people keep wondering why you can't DL Gamecube games).

Then you tell me to hold it:

HOLD IT! (with an inclusion of a hyperlink)

Point being Nintendo PREFERS to have Console games on consoles.

Objection denied, they are more into making sure they're console sells. They make sure that consumers have full use of the system so that is why they also make software for it. They can careless if a full blown console game is on a newer portable or the next gen, they rather work on new content, unless its an older game people still crave. Point being, Nintendo figures on what would be profitable for the company.

Which was that Nintendo does not give a rats ass on which system gets what games which also means Nintendo does NOT PREFER on what a console or portable gets. This:

Disapproves your next remark you made! > Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.

That statement didn't make since. first thing you said was:

Meaning Portable games were not meant to be on a console, or console games on portables. I guess Super Nintendo Entertainment System's Gameboy Adapter didn't exist to allow a CONSOLE to play a PORTABLE GAME. Another example would be the Gamecube GBA Adapter that allowed users to take a CONSOLE to play PORTABLE GAMES. My first point on the subject however was:

Basic point being that some console games from Nintendo have been put on a portable (plus people keep wondering why you can't DL Gamecube games).

Then you tell me to hold it:

HOLD IT! (with an inclusion of a hyperlink)

Point being Nintendo PREFERS to have Console games on consoles.

Which was that Nintendo does not give a rats ass on which system gets what games which also means Nintendo does NOT PREFER on what a console or portable gets. This:
OBJECTION!
My posts never claimed anything incorrect!
Any wrong implications you found were from your own opinion. That sums up my arguments for the rest of your post.

Now THIS is a fact: Nintendo wants profit, therefore Nintendo will keep certain games on home consoles to benefit the consoles and portable systems with certain games. Peripherals that link them are gimmicks with no relevance to the case at hand.
Meaning: Yes, Nintendo has does give a rats ass what consoles get what games and gimmicks. Why? For profit.

WiiAssassin, you lost, get over it, the last to posts has no relevance to your point of view. The disscussion was wether or not Nitendo would rather see products on a big screen or a portable screen. Right now, they are because Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 are just as similar to the big console. However, I shove show many facts in you face, hell, even if I worked for Nintendo in Tokyo Japan and knew of their plans; you'd still pretend you have clear concrete facts. My facts were: They have put PORTABLE GAMES on HOME CONSOLES. However, the converse is over, GAME OVER.

Back