The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

oh all right, don't worry about it..If I play tomorrow and I find you then we'll play..one thing's for sure: I'll be playing Friday, Staurday and of course Sunday.

{Axtlár} said:
oh all right, don't worry about it..If I play tomorrow and I find you then we'll play..one thing's for sure: I'll be playing Friday, Staurday and of course Sunday.
i wont be playing friday or saturday but of course im playing sunday i feel like im a gonna win my new team is 28-1 in ranked and i only lost a bullshit game in sudden death

EDIT: ya good thing that match can wait i dont think ill be on tonight have crazy thunder strom probably gonna lose power

oh and another thing signups are still open so if u want in post ur friend code and mii name and doosta will put u in

Last edited:
If you want to play a small tournament tonight let me know. 4 team tourny, should take 1.5 hours. Go to gametournaments.dnsalias.com/getiton

Warwick said:
i wont be playing friday or saturday but of course im playing sunday i feel like im a gonna win my new team is 28-1 in ranked and i only lost a bullshit game in sudden death

EDIT: ya good thing that match can wait i dont think ill be on tonight have crazy thunder strom probably gonna lose power

oh and another thing signups are still open so if u want in post ur friend code and mii name and doosta will put u in

who did you refer tha last line to?

anybody who shows up here and is confused or thinks signups are over. im pretty much just throwing it out there for everyone since im helpping run this one

taylorbg said:
yall want to play in the tourny? We are ready to play. we need one more player
hey is there a prize?

Warwick, you finally beat me, nice game man..you wanna play another one?

You definetely have improved...I noticed the last three matches before this one, you let me score a goal, why did you do that? did you feel that sorry for me? lol

gg axtlar i love my new team and i also would like to think that ive mastered intercepting lobs

also i didnt let u score u killed my boo with a shell and scored

Back