The 3rd NA One-Night Only Tournament

oh that that was because i had to shut off my tv and pretend that i was sleeping if i get caught again they take my wii

oh all right, lol sorry...your team is too fast for mine, I'll have to change teams

i typically can stop any pass even one from a good passer so good luck getting it by me:)

alright just come back with something good for the tournament cuz ur the only here who can beat me i think

HAHAHA that wii points card is mine er i mean my wii points card is mine:lol:

Last edited:
i know its just it would be pretty funny if i win back the wii points i bought

also did u ever get ur points from last tourney

not yet, Ilikecookies couldn't buy it because of Hockey, so now Doosta will buy it this friday.

that sucks at least no one has to worry about that this time. the card is in my room on the table unopened as we speak

alright time to stop pretending im going sleep for real

Last edited:
{Axtlár} said:
not yet, Ilikecookies couldn't buy it because of Hockey, so now Doosta will buy it this friday.

I am really sorry about that...:sick:

As for the tournament, I feel pretty guilty and don't know if I should be entitled to enter.

ilikecookies said:
I am really sorry about that...:sick:

As for the tournament, I feel pretty guilty and don't know if I should be entitled to enter.

you can enter all you want, its understandable that you have more important priotities. its all good, no hard feelings. i'll add you to the tournament okay

Yeah Ilikecookies, it's all good don't worry and yeah join the tournament

warwick, i wwan a rematch soon!!! no holding back, the cast is off my finger and i should play a little better........i think...........................anyways, are the sign ups over?? and has eveyone who has entered added everyone yet?

Alright, I'll join then...

I started playing again so I'll try and shake off the rust.

Back