1234-5687-8889-9987
What I think is the best n64 games

1. The legend of zelda: ocarina of time
2. Donkey kong 64
3. Super mario 64
4.goldoneye:007
5.banjo-kazooie and banjo tooie

3. Super mario 64

That was the game that made me buy the N64 when it first came out,And on its release it cost me £300 for the console and game ,so why people are complaing about how much the PS3 costs nowdays is beyond me!

The good ol' days of the N64... Great times.

1. Paper Mario
2. Super Mario 64
3. Super Smash Bros. 64 (never owned, only rented... )
4. Pokemon Puzzle League (anime "plot" phailed, but Panel de Pon gameplay was win)
5. Mario Party (1, 2, and 3)

All of those epic games explain themselves. Great times with Mario party; such a blast with friends... still own working games of all of these, bar Smash Bros.

1= Super Smash Bros.
2= Perfect Dark
3= Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4= Donkey Kong 64
5= Pokemon Stadium 1&2

1.Super Smash Bros. 64
2.Super Mario Kart 64
3.Super Mario 64
4.Super PaperMario
5.Donkey Kong 64

I don't recall SUPER Paper Mario being for the N64. :p That's for the Wii, my friend. :lol:

Oh, and that signature isn't allowed here, sorry to say. Wiichat doesn't allow external links in a member's signature, nor do they allow advertising of any kind. Just a warning; you'll probably get an infracture if the mods spot it, or even worse, banned.

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Star-Fox 64
3. Banjo-Kazooie
4. Super Smash Bros.
5. Super Mario 64

Last edited:
1. Pilotwings 64
2. Perfect Dark
3. Mario 64
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Blast Corps

I chose Blast Corps over Star Fox 64, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart 64 or Body Harvest just because it was a little more unique.

honestly my favorite game on the wii is donkey kong 64. i remember when i was a kid me and my friends were absolutlely CRAZY about this game. I beat it about 20+ times, and im still not bored with it. I just started yesterday playing it again on the 64.

honestly my favorite game on the wii is donkey kong 64. i remember when i was a kid me and my friends were absolutlely CRAZY about this game. I beat it about 20+ times, and im still not bored with it. I just started yesterday playing it again on the 64.
On the Wii? :lol:

64 ,64, 64,
stupid
they dont do metal gear ps3
or halo360
or wiid for speed prostreet
Reading through this post for the 3rd time I still don't understand why you're making a big deal out of it.

Back